Saints 0-6 Chelsea - Match Thread

SuperSAINT

6 minutes ago, Edmonton Saint said:

Until we get a real leader and captain this kind of performances will continue to haunt us. We must be the team with the weakest mentality in the league. We need to ship out some of the deadwood. We need to move on from players like Romeu, Bednarek, Elyounoussi, Redmond, Armstrong, Walcott, Djenepo and try and find upgrades. 

Why did you stop at Djenepo?

Pathetic Ralph is just way way too inconsistent at managing this team surely there are other options, worth a roll of the dice? Would rather we looked a stronger team than play high risk football 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

When we have 4 attackers, centrally...that leaves JwP and Romeu exposed...

For some reason Romeu is pressing up more than JWP leaving him alone and he’s not quick enough to get back into position. Mental tactics

1 minute ago, Monk said:

If this becomes six or more without reply, I'd be tempted for flutter on Ralph to walk. 

Two nine Nils wasn't enough why would would he walk away from millions? 

2 minutes ago, Monk said:

If this becomes six or more without reply, I'd be tempted for flutter on Ralph to walk. 

He's got to go. Dreadful stuff on another appalling run, I like the bloke but he's done 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Monk said:

Let’s hope so. Time for a freshen up imo, we cannot continue with runs and results like this. 

Should have got Howe in December when we had the chance. 

Just now, Nemi said:

Walker-peters is so wasted on the left also, fed up of our better players not being played in their correct positions

Actually infuriates me. Perraud has been superb for us, torn teams apart down that left side, yet he drops him and plays KWP out of position to accommodate the ineffectual Livramento. 

• Like 2

Just now, Saint_clark said:

If this ends up 6 or more then as much as I support Ralph, he needs to go. Clearly something wrong with the mentality of the club.

Why do they have to score two more for you to think that? Surely the game being over after 20 or so minutes is bad enough and 4-0 is currently flattering us considering how many chances they've had. 

He is nowhere near as good as some people on here make out as proven by the absolute hidings we've taken while he's been here and the fact that every now and then we go on horrible runs of shite football and losing every week. 

• Like 3

Just now, Saint_clark said:

Actually infuriates me. Perraud has been superb for us, torn teams apart down that left side, yet he drops him and plays KWP out of position to accommodate the ineffectual Livramento. 

I agree with you.  That good run we were on, Perraud played really well.  Then bombed out for Liveramento, which was not warranted at all.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 0-6 Chelsea - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic