Saints 0-6 Chelsea - Match Thread

SuperSAINT

Just now, BotleySaint said:

You do wonder how many of this horror shows Ralph would sit through before he actually wonders if he's part of the problem.

It wouldn't matter how many, He has zero self awareness

1 minute ago, egg said:

He's not a winger mate. He's a full back, and a good one. The problem of him playing out of position ain't solved by him playing even more out of position. 

I know. I want him at right-back too. I’m just merely suggesting because we persist with a manager who refuses to drop Livramento let’s not fuck up the overall team balance, by having a full-back forced to cut-in when we rely on them for any width in the team

2 minutes ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

Wow. Chelsea aren;t exactly going up the gears to get this scoreline. We've made it so, so easy for them.

This was a Chelsea side coming into the agme after two straight defeats, and a more important fixture coming up against Real Madrid. We should have been at them from the start...

Instead of which, Chelsea couldn't have wished for more obliging opponents.

• Like 1

The reason why we keep losing 9-0 is because we have a manager who panics when we start losing by a few goals and just subs on random defensive players with literally on positions, tactics or formations for them and our whole shape just collapses 

Ralph cannot be allowed to survive this. Need to find an interim to tighten up, get another 6-7 points on the board needed and start the search for a new manager for the new owners by the summer. Just Tyro League basics to tighten up and drop deep but the same tactics and press F5. 

• Like 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 0-6 Chelsea - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic