Aston Villa 1-0 Saints - Match Thread

whelk

Wow, the worst thing about this is villa have been dreadful and we have been non existent, how the fuck djenepo got another 3 years is beyond me, in 3 years he will still be exactly the same... unreliable and and a below par Premier league player..very much like Ralph is as a manager 4 years on 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Even the commentators are taking the piss. 

Carragher spot on for once. A diabolical game and Saints deserve absolutely nothing. One of Hassenhuttl’s low points, pretty much zero goal threat at all, no midfield presence, and two chances like Djenepo and Elmo,playing almost all of the game. You’ve got to be some sort of fuckwit to be starting with those two chancers and thinking you’ll get something from the game.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Saint Fan CaM said:

Where are you then Trousers? Think this is not utter dross? You’ve had almost an entire game to disagree with my half-time analysis and things have actually got worse!

I said I'd reserve judgement until the end of the game you buffoon (no offence). As things stand, my verdict is likely to align with your pre-emptive half time judgement. If I had any medals left one would be winging its way to you in a few minutes. Maybe pat yourself on the back instead by way of compensation ;)

Edited by trousers

The strikers aren’t the problems, it’s the lack of creativity. AGAIN, as per fucking usual. 🙄

And lack of backbone.

They may be narrow losses but we need to be beating teams like Villa. If we’d played against them like we did Man United they’d be pummelled. 
We have consistency, but we’re consistently average and non-threatening.

• Like 3

Just now, FarehamSaintJames said:

The strikers aren’t the problems, it’s the lack of creativity. AGAIN, as per fucking usual. 🙄

And lack of backbone.

They may be narrow losses but we need to be beating teams like Villa. If we’d played against them like we did Man United they’d be pummelled. 
We have consistency, but we’re consistently average and non-threatening.

Yep. Midfield have been abysmal today.

1 minute ago, trousers said:

I said I'd reserve judgement until the end of the game you buffoon (no offence). As things stand, my verdict is likely to align with your pre-emptive half time judgement. If I had any medals left one would be winging its way to you on a few minutes. Maybe pat yourself on the back instead by way of compensation ;)

Sometimes you come across as a smartarse we could all do without. No offence

• Like 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Aston Villa 1-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic