Saints 1-1 West Ham - Match Thread

Mr X

Half time.

Not too shabby. Still improvement needed, the midfield needs improving.  But the forwards are involved for the first time in a few games. One or two passes and shoot, none of this slow pondering build up.

West ham look dangerous but have fluffed their chances. This isn't won yet but a huge step in the right direction

Thought Aribo was pretty poor. I know he plays a slightly different (perhaps slower) game to everyone else, but he just doesn't seem to be sharp enough today. Needs to do a lot more in the second half. We carried him in the first.

• Like 1

Just now, Chez said:

Thought Aribo was pretty poor. I know he plays a slightly different (perhaps slower) game to everyone else, but he just doesn't seem to be sharp enough today. Needs to do a lot more in the second half. We carried him in the first.

His first instinct seems to be a trick to bamboozle a player, but often the quick pass or shot is on and much more effective. He needs to learn when to try stuff and when to keep it simple. 

1 minute ago, Chez said:

He's caused them a lot of problems and put himself about well, couple of good passes, he's done alright

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chez said:

I actually thought he was one of our better players and seemed to really provide a "spark" to our attack. Takes all sorts.

Just now, danjosaint said:

Had a feeling, stlil think we'll lose 2v1 but in the warm up we are right nxt to there shooting practice in family end and Perraud's shooting was superb better than anyone else everything he hit was in corners

I'm a big fan of Perraud. He gets stuck in and isn't afraid to have a go. 

• Like 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 1-1 West Ham - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic