Saints 1-2 Grimsby: Match Thread

FarehamSaintJames

Just now, SNSUN said:

Theo fucking Walcott. Tell me he'd be our saviour at one point this season and I'd have told you to fuck off. Madness. Shows there is no substitute for experience though.

Well fuck. Ignore that.

Just now, SNSUN said:

Theo fucking Walcott. Tell me he'd be our saviour at one point this season and I'd have told you to fuck off. Madness. Shows there is no substitute for experience though.

Even if that goal had been given, I’d have vehemently disagreed with that. Give me Lavia and ABK over Bednarek and Walcott any day.

3 minutes ago, austsaint said:

Yep.   Lavia was good of course too. Been very disappointed with Alcaraz tonight.

He was his usual classy self, but he showed no urgency or creativity...JWP has raised our game. 

1 minute ago, OttawaSaint said:

Seems they are desperate to have this cup shock. Two debatable penalties and now this. 

Behave! There is no conspiracy here. The first pen was stonewall, the second arguable, and us undone by our usual shiteness.

• Like 2

Just now, Southner said:

I thought the same - on the freeze frame. 

We had this debate over and over in the first season of VAR and they still haven't addressed it.

If they can't find a frame that shows the exact moment the ball is played they should rewind to the last frame before the contact and if the receiving player is onside in that one then the goal should stand.

I am baffled why they don't do this. It's so simple.

• Haha 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 1-2 Grimsby: Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic