Saints 1-2 Grimsby: Match Thread

FarehamSaintJames

Remember when we appointed Selles until the end of the season because he got a flukey win against Chelsea?

Soft as shit penalty and the ref didn't even blow straight away, but Grimsby deserve to be leading.

We aren't staying up, the club's mouthpieces can stop harping on about needing the fans, that boat has now long sailed. All vitriol now needs to be aimed at the board and the players. Make it known that this is unacceptable, as we've been putting up with this since February 2022.

• Like 1

The shitiness of the players is bad enough but what is making me so fucking angry is the lack of effort. No-one getting stuck in and really going for it like their lives depend on it. 

They all will have plenty of cash at the end of the season and a new team to go steal a living at while we'll be languishing in the lower leagues. Pathetic loser twats!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarvSFC said:

Remember when we appointed Selles until the end of the season because he got a flukey win against Chelsea?

If only you'd posted that after the Chelsea game and before the Leeds game... we'd now be hailing you a footballing genius... ;)

Edited by trousers
  • Confused 1

No idea why it's Lavia coming off mind. Poor decisions again. Thought this team would look better to be fair but their collective absences from the first team seems to be the only reason I think they're better 

Let that sink in. Bednarek is one of our better options.

Fuck.

Me.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 1-2 Grimsby: Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic