Carlos Alcaraz

Master Bates

Medical done yet ?

I'm already getting excited about the YouTube video to come.

I want to compare Carlos squat with a stick with Orsic's who I thought made my front door look flexible.

How many handshakes will it include (I'd go for 12)

Why is the fake contract paper always blue, do we have a discount to have Pompey coloured paper ?

Haven't been this excited for a video since Pam and Tommy came out.

Edited by Convict Colony
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Convict Colony said:

Medical done yet ?

I'm already getting excited about the YouTube video to come.

I want to compare Carlos squat with a stick with Orsic's who I thought made my front door look flexible.

How many handshakes will it include (I'd go for 12)

Why is the fake contract paper always blue, do we have a discount to have Pompey coloured paper ?

Haven't been this excited for a video since Pam and Tommy came out.

I just pray the club photographer ensures he gets a shot of each and every squat with a stick. Would be criminal to miss one and I hope they’re all published publicly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Convict Colony said:

Leaves it to just before a game when logic would say the club dont want to announce it and take away its impact.

Expect it around lunchtime tomorrow - sources have told me......am i doing it right ?

I am spanner thought we were playing tonight - it take it back crooky your a genius compared to me

37 minutes ago, verlaine1979 said:

I'm taking the fact that he still looks cheerful after a transcontinental flight is a good sign about his character in general. I'd be scowling like a c*nt.

What even if some desperado club were about to pay you north of £50K a week for kicking a ball about?!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Umlaut said:

Got it. Cheap suitcase, no socks and cross eyed. There really are some warriors on here. 

Welcome to Southampton

The cheap suitcase won’t last. The preened and soft academy raised lads will have him on Louis Vuitton gear and tacky Dubai holidays before you know it. Even the kit man carries a posing wash bag when on away trips 🤣

• Haha 2

Orsic and Alcarez, an older attacking player and a younger attacking player. This tactic should have been done in the summer when we signed Lavia and Mara.

Anyway welcome Carlos. I hope you are an instant hit because we don't have many games and we need survival.

I wonder if he'll stick around for the Championship if we go down...

• Lighthouse changed the title to Carlos Alcaraz - Official: Signs 4.5 Yer Deal

Jones really starting to shape a new team now. I may be the only one on here to support but I think he has done well to persuade these two new signings to come here. Hopefully a decent result tonight as well

Edited by hotsaint
spelling

• Lighthouse changed the title to Carlos Alcaraz