Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

http://twohundredpercent.net/?p=23937

It is an undoubted fact that the information collected by Hall over three years of financial mal-administration at the club and the connections traced between the various owners of Pompey, which were uncovered by Hall and the group that came to be known as the Pompey Bloggers Collective, contributed a great deal to the succes of the Trust bid for the club. Not all of that information was published but it was all used where it would be most effective.

No plaudits for the SWF nutjobs I see. Surely we deserve a mention in despatches...? It's a thankless task being this obsessed, I tell ye.

http://twohundredpercent.net/?p=23937

It is an undoubted fact that the information collected by Hall over three years of financial mal-administration at the club and the connections traced between the various owners of Pompey, which were uncovered by Hall and the group that came to be known as the Pompey Bloggers Collective, contributed a great deal to the succes of the Trust bid for the club. Not all of that information was published but it was all used where it would be most effective.

No plaudits for the SWF nutjobs I see. Surely we deserve a mention in despatches...? It's a thankless task being this obsessed, I tell ye.

And still perpetuating the myth that it has got anything to do with Hall being sued. Sue Maskell's no idiot, she knows that. Blatantly rattling the begging bowls again. Classless as ever.

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/article/barcham-wants-fortress-fratton-996008.aspx

A trip to Fratton Park will undoubtedly be ringed in the calendar for most League Two sides this season.

Playing in front of a passionate crowd, in a large stadium and on a perfect pitch are all big draws.

But Andy Barcham wants to turn a trip to the south coast into a nightmare for visiting teams.

He said: “We knew going into the season that we’d be a scalp and that coming here would be like a cup final for many teams."

256gxh4.png

Edited by trousers

FFS - They really are full of ****e aren't they.

Its absolutely priceless, so tinpot too:

And the winger hopes that Morecambe will be their first victims of the season this weekend.

He said: “We knew going into the season that we’d be a scalp and that coming here would be like a cup final for many teams.

“We know they’ll turn up in large numbers and that every game at Fratton Park this season will be special.”

48 hours before their victims show up at the fortress for their cup final, and they have attracted four opposition supporters.

LOL

Surely this can't be true.

The phew were rallying around and collecting money for him weren't they? Surely they've fulfilled their financial promises haven't they?

What..... they haven't? Who'd have believed that.

Why are his legal expenses stated as £15,000 - £20,000?

Surely this is for litigation which finished some time ago. The higher figure is also an additional 33% on the lower - quite a swing. I know that nobody connected to P*mpey would be deliberately vague about finances or amounts owed so why is he unable to be more specific?

Sam Hallam @hallam116

@Seagie85 @adamlordlm @pn_neil_allen Congratulations, your misinforming article made the national paper. Idiot. pic.twitter.com/VLkGJFamSt

Mathew Seage@Seagie85

@AdamLordLM @pn_neil_allen such articles and attitudes won't get you far in this league, ask Bradford. Very poor from Portsmouth.

Sam Hallam @hallam116

@Seagie85 @adamlordlm @pn_neil_allen We are not the Shrimpers. Do your research. #****article

Mathew Seage@Seagie85

@hallam116 @adamlordlm @pn_neil_allen They are BIG MASSIVE Porstmouth, they dont need to waste time getting their facts right about L2 clubs

Sam Hallam @hallam116

After @pn_neil_allen article has been twisted by The Sun, we are now the laughing stock of football. Cheers Neil, nice one.

Martin Shaw@MartinShaw163

@hallam116 @pn_neil_allen **** poor journalism. Three points tomorrow will do more than nicely. #shrimps #morecambefc

Neil Allen@pn_neil_allen

@MartinShaw163 @hallam116 Is saying you have sold 4 tickets in advance wrong then?

@pn_neil_allen @hallam116 Does it warrant printing and making a joke of. That's the question ..........

Neil Allen@pn_neil_allen

@MartinShaw163 @hallam116 Nope, can’t see any ‘jokes’ made here. Poor argument from you. http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/four-they-are-jolly-good-fellows-morecambe-fans-ready-for-pompey-1-5387807 …

@pn_neil_allen @hallam116 Can't be bothered with taking you on. You know fine well fans can (and WILL) pay on the day.

Mathew Seage@Seagie85

@pn_neil_allen @MartinShaw163 @hallam116 Just admit it, you heard only 4 tickets had been sold, thought it was funny and wrote an article.

Neil Allen@pn_neil_allen

@MartinShaw163 @hallam116 Yep, mentioned that in the copy.

Sam Hallam @hallam116

@pn_neil_allen @martinshaw163 We played Torquay at home last week, I bet they didn't even buy 4 tickets in advance, but there was 70+ there

Neil Allen@pn_neil_allen

@hallam116 @MartinShaw163 Good for you.

Sam Hallam @hallam116

@pn_neil_allen: @hallam116 "Good for you.” What type of a response is that? If you can't handle debate you're in the job.

@hallam116 @pn_neil_allen A poor excuse for "journalism". To be expected though.......

CallCrookes@CallCrookes

@MartinShaw163 @hallam116 @pn_neil_allen embarrassing replies from a so called "professional" too. How on earth did you get accreditation?

Stuart Rae@Stu_Rob_Rae

@pn_neil_allen must have been a slow news day in Pompey.... for a slow journalist. Would love it if we beat you on Saturday,

Stuart Rae@Stu_Rob_Rae

@pn_neil_allen why would anybody entrust Pompey with advance payment? That is more news worthy IMO. Contact the Morecambe 4.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by trousers

Stuart Rae ‏@Stu_Rob_Rae

@pn_neil_allen why would anybody entrust Pompey with advance payment? That is more news worthy IMO. Contact the Morecambe 4.

This is probably due to the fact that one of the 4 uses a wheelchair and needs to ensure that unlike the motability scooter woman he can actually get access to the ground to see his team defeat the blue few

Kris Temple@kristemple

MT @NabilHassan79: Less than 24 hours until kick off, Morecambe have now sold a grand total of eight tickets for the game at #Pompey

Neil Allen@pn_neil_allen

@kristemple @NabilHassan79 Careful lads, I am being pounded by their fans for publishing the previous figure!!

Nabil Hassan@NabilHassan79

@pn_neil_allen @kristemple Maybe they should spend less time pounding & more time buying. In fairness club say about 100 expected to travel.

Simon@pocketparlay

@NabilHassan79 @pn_neil_allen @kristemple Maybe you spend less time writing \ reporting nothing stories #crass #deluded

Kris Temple@kristemple

MT @NabilHassan79: Less than 24 hours until kick off, Morecambe have now sold a grand total of eight tickets for the game at #Pompey

Neil Allen@pn_neil_allen

@kristemple @NabilHassan79 Careful lads, I am being pounded by their fans for publishing the previous figure!!

Nabil Hassan@NabilHassan79

@pn_neil_allen @kristemple Maybe they should spend less time pounding & more time buying. In fairness club say about 100 expected to travel.

Simon@pocketparlay

@NabilHassan79 @pn_neil_allen @kristemple Maybe you spend less time writing \ reporting nothing stories #crass #deluded

pretty sad that even Radio Solent have jumped on the bandwagon. Why knock small clubs whose fans are loyal to their club? BBC Radio should be ashamed of themselves

Why are his legal expenses stated as £15,000 - £20,000?

Surely this is for litigation which finished some time ago. The higher figure is also an additional 33% on the lower - quite a swing. I know that nobody connected to P*mpey would be deliberately vague about finances or amounts owed so why is he unable to be more specific?

He hasn't had a decent holiday in ages, poor lamb. What's an extra £5,000 between 250,000 supporters?

"A trip to Fratton Park will undoubtedly be ringed in the calendar for most League Two sides this season.

Playing in front of a passionate crowd, in a large stadium and on a perfect pitch are all big draws.

But Andy Barcham wants to turn a trip to the south coast into a nightmare for visiting teams.

He said: “We knew going into the season that we’d be a scalp and that coming here would be like a cup final for many teams."

Trousers! Behave, you made that up!

You didn't??

I have travelled to portsmouth and I have to agree that they did make it a nightmare. The place is horrible.

The number of away fans turning up is not an inditement on Morecome, but an indication of how far portsmouth have sunk. I don't think visiting Fraton Park would be much of a cup final for any L2 team when they have a realistic chance of a JPT (or whatever its called these days) with a trip to a much nicer stadium possible.

Pompey fans obvioulsy havent caught on to the fact they are now in a division where it is normal to only have that many travelling fans because the clubs are small and they are now one of them. A little arrogant to see themsleves as such big fish with their 1 pt.

At the risk of repeating myself...

290vigo.jpg

On the subject of Neil Allen, the scummers on that thread have noticed that Allen never mentions that Connolly is a scummer. I've suspected that Allen is doing this deliberately to wind them up, and yesterday confirmed it as he wrote a piece on Connolly's career without mentioning his sordid past. If you're reading this, Neil - well played, sir!

I wouldn't say we're wound up, we just find it amusing that #factless is too bitter to mention the fact that he used to be a scummmmmmmaaaaahhhhh :lol:

Still, nice to see the folk of POL still using this thread to get the real news about their club ;)

I wouldn't say we're wound up, we just find it amusing that #factless is too bitter to mention the fact that he used to be a scummmmmmmaaaaahhhhh :lol:

Still, nice to see the folk of POL still using this thread to get the real news about their club ;)

I agree.

I find it deliciously entertaining when nobhead neil does things like that. It just shows how small time and pathetic he is - just like the twitter argument yesterday! - and goes to show why he is the perfect journalist[sic] for the small time and pathetic club.

Morecambe are a tidy side and will cause Pompey problems. They really ought to start respecting their opponents more and stop winding them up. It can't help giving it the Big I Am every week when they are so consistently poor.

I think a psychologist would call it an inferiority complex

Don't believe the hype.

break even was based on about 8K season tickets.

The glorious success of discounted sales means actual matchday income on an 11,500 attendance is significantly lower than projected.

Add in the ongoing overspend on the wages and the overall figures aren't that clever.

Either way, they should be congratulated on seeing off mighty Morecambe - certainly the football event of the week, I know I'll never forget where I was when I heard that Jed Wallace had chipped Arestidou.

Off hand I think at our lowest we were something like 52 places below the few?

That means we have seen a swing in our favour of about 125 league positions. :o

Nice.

break even for div 4 was 11,500. comfortably above thanks.

Based on what average price per ticket? And, does it take in the additional player expenditure they have recently added above and beyond their amended, amended, amended, etc, business plan?