Transfers (rumours) thread

Glasgow_Saint

And Big Vic gets his first link away... Give him a hand folks.

http://www.clubcall.com/southampton/italians-sniffing-around-wanyama-1725981.html

Wanyama would probably leave us to be fair, I remember when there was Arsenal interest before he joined us he referred to them as a "stepping stone" so he obviously sees himself at one of the world's biggest.

I think that this as just as accurate as the newspaper rumours :) (sorry if already posted)

10314007_10202745430930275_673328374897861915_n.jpg

Jack Cork to Arsenal for £20 mill. Seems ok...

Anyone born in December, wearing a green top with a phone number ending In 99? Would be nice.

Oh dear.

And we're worried about losing some of our players?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27484318

Would the mainstay of the Premier League champions seriously consider leaving because they didn't give him a pressie or a big kiss on his birthday?

The clue is in the phrase: "His agent says he may leave over City's lack of respect."

For that read; "I'm going to stir things up so that they either agree to a big, fat contract extension, or alert Real Madrid/Barcelona/Some Kazakhstan oligarch-funded no-mark club that he is amenable to a move.

Oh dear.

Would the mainstay of the Premier League champions seriously consider leaving because they didn't give him a pressie or a big kiss on his birthday?

The clue is in the phrase: "His agent says he may leave over City's lack of respect."

For that read; "I'm going to stir things up so that they either agree to a big, fat contract extension, or alert Real Madrid/Barcelona/Some Kazakhstan oligarch-funded no-mark club that he is amenable to a move.

Ah bless. Poor little didums.

Maybe he & Delgado should open a birthday cake shop?

Unfortunately we're looking at the wrong one, we need to go after Ben Davies. Neil Taylor is horrific.

He's not though, is he. He is a very good left back and only lost his place through injury. Good age too.

Oh dear.

If people wanted illustration of why fans are getting increasingly turned off PL football, here it is. What kind of warped reality world do these cretins live in? I did chuckle and think of WGS's response to the Delgado birthday-gate 'excuse me but I've got more urgent things to do like eat a yogurt that's gone out of date'. Shows you what morons most journalists are that they've sucked it up too. Almost ranks with Cashley Cole's outrage at 'only' being offered £50k or £55k a week at Arsenal when Chelski offered him £60k.

I'd take Sinclair, especially for as little as £2.5m! He's a good player who - in the right environment & when managed correctly - can be a valuable asset. He'll be eager to get his career back on track, is a good age & we don't have anyone quite like him in our squad.

I'd take Sinclair, especially for as little as £2.5m! He's a good player who - in the right environment & when managed correctly - can be a valuable asset. He'll be eager to get his career back on track, is a good age & we don't have anyone quite like him in our squad.

Jake Sinclair...

jake-sinclair148-1181257.jpg

:p

I was going to chalk the telegraph article off as rubbish but John Percy tends to be pretty accurate.

Hard to tell about Sinclair - Didn't pull up any tree's at WBA either.

Worth a punt at 2.5m though if our scouts / coaches think they can get the best out of him.

Odd that the journalist makes no mention of his brother already being at Saints, you'd think that would be notable enough to be added to the article.

now ......you're expecting journos to be well- informed..........and start including truthful facts and info. on their rumour pages....stretching credulity a bit - isn't it ?

Why was Sinclair unused or rubbish at WBA?

Is he fit? Just form? For 2.5m he'd be a good temporary JRod replacement wouldn't he.

Used by Steve Clark but Pepe Mel didn't rate him. Probably a sign he is an excellent player.

In other news.

Steve De Ridder will be playing Champions League football next season...

Used by Steve Clark but Pepe Mel didn't rate him. Probably a sign he is an excellent player.

In other news.

Not really, he started 4 games and got 4 sub appearances, looking at his stats on whoscored you'd just have to surmise that he was rubbish in all of them. Just cannot see what people see in this player, he had 1 good season and has been milking it ever since. We have the younger brother, if he's any good let's utilise the fellow.

In other news.

He did nothing under Clarke either,,, average player at best.

Not really, he started 4 games and got 4 sub appearances, looking at his stats on whoscored you'd just have to surmise that he was rubbish in all of them. Just cannot see what people see in this player, he had 1 good season and has been milking it ever since. We have the younger brother, if he's any good let's utilise the fellow.

:scared:

Did you just suggest using one of the kids Windows?

I don't get what's just happened.

i expect there's a lot of players who could play champions league football if they were willing to go to denmark for it.

10 goals in eredivisie is not too shabby though. best season of his career?

i expect there's a lot of players who could play champions league football if they were willing to go to denmark for it.

10 goals in eredivisie is not too shabby though. best season of his career?

I actually have a friend who is a Utrecht fan and he was raving about him early in the season. Think he fell away abit though.