Defectors Watch

adrian lord

He even thumped the badge when he scored

Did he? Or did he just thump his heart.

I know its en vogue to get all outraged about Lallana but f*ck me, he got a bit happy about scoring a very good goal for his new club. I see no need to get all precious about it, its all very small time.

I know its en vogue to get all outraged about Lallana but f*ck me, he got a bit happy about scoring a very good goal for his new club. I see no need to get all precious about it, its all very small time.

Agree.

May be it is small time but he's still a c.../pr...

Really hope he br.... a leg soon

MOTD were so busy sticking their tongues up Liverpool's backside that they let Lovren off the hook.

On another note, I presume we don't regard Dean Hammond as a defector and are quite pleased he's getting Premier League game time at Leicester.

Another great servant to the club who I certainly don't begrudge his time in the top flight late on his career.

MOTD were so busy sticking their tongues up Liverpool's backside that they let Lovren off the hook.

On another note, I presume we don't regard Dean Hammond as a defector and are quite pleased he's getting Premier League game time at Leicester.

Another great servant to the club who I certainly don't begrudge his time in the top flight late on his career.

The opposite for Hammond, he was as you say, a great servant and wasn't given a chance in the Prem with us. Fair play to him, he's done pretty well so far for Leicester.

What about Adkins? Got spanked by Brentford yesterday. Guess he'll Just have to draw a blue line under it and move on. Since he has been in the building, reading football club in the Coca-Cola or whatever championship have been ****. Isn't there an old Chinese proverb about plastic clubs will never prosper?

Not been impressed with Chambers at Arsenal at all. He looks well out of place in the team and is just plain clumsy. Could well have been sent off against Chelsea. On MotD2 they were saying he has no cover but he just looks slow and well off the pace.

In fairness, he was being left 1-on-1 with Eden Hazard. Not many FBs in the game he can't make look silly in those situations.

In fairness, he was being left 1-on-1 with Eden Hazard. Not many FBs in the game he can't make look silly in those situations.

True but he has struggled against others too. He got a 4 in the ratings the other week (cant remember which match). The bookings tell you all you need to know.

True but he has struggled against others too. He got a 4 in the ratings the other week (cant remember which match). The bookings tell you all you need to know.

Oh yeah I agree he hasn't set the world on fire yet. But he's young and talented, he'll come good I'm sure.

But as I said, no shame in coming out second best to Hazard the way he can move at pace with the ball in just incredible.

Oh yeah I agree he hasn't set the world on fire yet. But he's young and talented, he'll come good I'm sure.

But as I said, no shame in coming out second best to Hazard the way he can move at pace with the ball in just incredible.

made the full England squad as well after Stones dropped out, perhaps we'll get an add on even sooner than anticipated for that.

Far too many international breaks just now anyway, players are dropping like flies during them, no doubt because they're too much influence of coaching staff who know relatively little about them and subject them to hazardous training regimes. As Oscar Wilde said, the only thing that is worse than not being called up for international duty is being called up for international duty. Still Saints seem to get away with it relatively well injury wise, soon will change I expect,with what 15 or 16 players on ID each time round the chances of not a single one getting injured must be decreasing each time round.

And it gets worst for the Arse, in addition to Ozil getting injured for 10/12 weeks with the Germans Koscielny is now out with achilles tendon troubles (again). Wenger used to pull them all out in advance for no reason, you can see why now.

Edited by Window Cleaner

I'll have a shiny shilling with anybody that Lovren makes a miraculous recovery in time to be fit for Liverpool's next Premier League game.

Leaves them well short if he doesn't, Sakho is already injured although it was only for about 3 weeks a week ago. WC summer is really taking it's toll followed by Euro 2016 qualifiers straight away. Far too much international football with all the competitions going through group stages, straight knock out over 2 legs would be better, same as the Fa Cup but with seeding according to FIFA ranking.

Edited by Window Cleaner

• 2 weeks later...

Shaw's been beaten every time and saw him robbed of the ball going forward in a way he was never beaten at Saints. West Brom looking pretty good and if they can keep up the pace will take the 3 points from the game.