Wigan Away Match Thread

Goalie66

Wigan marathon postponed apparently.

Pitch inspection at about 10:30 but doubt that'll be a problem from what I've heard.

Good luck to everyone on the roads. Hopefully they can at least push KO an hour or two back to give everyone more time to arrive but no doubt they can't due to TV and people complaining about missing trains home. I suspect we may be missing a quite a few of the 4000 with tickets.

Wigan marathon postponed apparently.

Pitch inspection at about 10:30 but doubt that'll be a problem from what I've heard.

Good luck to everyone on the roads. Hopefully they can at least push KO an hour or two back to give everyone more time to arrive but no doubt they can't due to TV and people complaining about missing trains home. I suspect we may be missing a quite a few of the 4000 with tickets.

We know which will be the priority here don't we?

People being advised to avoid the m62 pal, it'll probably be shut anyway. I've just driven back from Leeds to harrogate, no idea how i got back unscathed. Couldn't get up a hill, so turned round, nearly slid into two parked cars at different times, I'm really not sure how i didn't crash.

Not sure whether to bother now. Roads in Huddersfield aren't great and my mate who has our tickets isn't leaving London.

We've had 3 or 4 inches of snow overnight here in Sheffield and similar in other parts of the north by all accounts. All the cross pennine routes will be closed and I saw a news item warning people to avoid the M62 today.

I reckon there's a good chance the game will get postponed.

We've had 3 or 4 inches of snow overnight here in Sheffield and similar in other parts of the north by all accounts. All the cross pennine routes will be closed and I saw a news item warning people to avoid the M62 today.

I reckon there's a good chance the game will get postponed.

I think postponement is very unlikely.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

At Stafford services. Well, that was fun. Took me half an hour to get up the hill near my house. The M3 and M25 were OK but the M40 was dodgy in places. Roads much clearer after the M6 Toll road.

I think we should all track Trousers progress like one of those plane satellite things. If he can make it safely (and good luck) then there is hope yet for man kind. Keep us posted. I am thinking twice about driving to Winchester to watch it at a mate’s house. That’s how intrepid I am.

left home at 7-30, up the road, slid into a tree, quite a bang without being serious, aside from smashed front bumper, smashed fog light etc. Soon realised though that the car did not feel right, steering wheel turning to 10 o clock to be straight and the traction control had gone faulty. Turned back at winchester, gutted, think would have been okay aside from that. Been to every round but not this one now.

left home at 7-30, up the road, slid into a tree, quite a bang without being serious, aside from smashed front bumper, smashed fog light etc. Soon realised though that the car did not feel right, steering wheel turning to 10 o clock to be straight and the traction control had gone faulty. Turned back at winchester, gutted, think would have been okay aside from that. Been to every round but not this one now.

Feel for you, thats a bastard to say the least :(

At Stafford services. Well, that was fun. Took me half an hour to get up the hill near my house. The M3 and M25 were OK but the M40 was dodgy in places. Roads much clearer after the M6 Toll road.

I’m just going past Stafford services now, so about 1.5 behind Trousers. By the time we did M40 it was fine, apart from the outside lane at times.

Pathetic excuse you lightweight.