Ralph Hasenhuttl

SuperSAINT

VVD is a ****. But you cant blame his for wanting out - it was clear we were on a heavy decline.

Under Nic we have very few players wanting out - they could see we were trying to build something and they seemed on board for a unique journey.

That all changed when Nic left and the ambition tone changed dramatically.

Hoping we can return to those days when players want to be part of something, rather than simply here for e pay packet and opportunity to step up as soon as possible.

If it was so clear we were on a decline why didn't people call it at the time? I was a lonely reed in the wind when I not only called the decline but gave specific reasons.

If it was so clear we were on a decline why didn't people call it at the time? I was a lonely reed in the wind when I not only called the decline but gave specific reasons.

You're a visionary mate. One of a kind

Knowledge is power. Use it for good not evil

Edited by Heisenberg

The Telegraph was Les Reed fed.

Except its still spouting the same stuff and Les is gone....

It seems to be the way now positive stuff in the Telegraph clearly fed from the club which gets everyone hyped...

Followed by something completely different happening then followed by another Telegraph article explaining why the first thing didn't happen but spinning the whole thing to make it look like what actually happened was better anyway.

Agrees in principle according to sky

As Mike just posted:

Ralf Hasenhuttl has agreed in principle to take the Southampton job after positive talks with the club on Monday, Sky Sports News understands.

The Austrian is understood to have been convinced of the Saints’ ambition and potential - despite their troubled start to the season - in discussions with chairman Ralph Krueger, director of football operations Ross Wilson and members of the club’s board of directors.

If you were so sure then why didn't you voice your opinions to the club at the time. What do you expect a bunch of posters on a message board to do about your visionary prowess?

CONSPIRACY THEORY CLAXON ALLERT

K Billy & Guan mention Flores (just google saints web forum and you'll see that google see K Billy & Guan as highly relevant to what people are searching for) so his odds drop like a stone.

K Billy & Guan lump a shed load on Ralph however you say his name and clean up...

@SkySportsLyall - Full story: Hasenhuttl due to fly to London in next 48 hours after #Soton’s ambitious swoop for ex-#RBLeipzig boss

skysports.com/share/11570958

Sounds like this is happening then. I know it's not hard but by far the most excitement appointment since Koeman

CONSPIRACY THEORY CLAXON ALLERT

K Billy & Guan mention Flores (just google saints web forum and you'll see that google see K Billy & Guan as highly relevant to what people are searching for) so his odds drop like a stone.

K Billy & Guan lump a shed load on Ralph however you say his name and clean up...

There weren't any odds on Hasenhuttl until the Telegraph link and he came straight in at best odds of 4/7.

@SkySportsLyall - Full story: Hasenhuttl due to fly to London in next 48 hours after #Soton’s ambitious swoop for ex-#RBLeipzig boss

Sounds like this is happening then. I know it's not hard but by far the most excitement appointment since Koeman

I’m with you and buzzing,

Hadn’t heard of the fcker yesterday mind

I’m so excited that it is hard, really hard.

Wasn't he at St Marys earlier today, according to Twitter and posters on here?

I was ignored, shouted down, vilified and castigated by all and sundry.

Why would that matter. No-one here can do any=thing about the club, were just posters on a message board. You should have gone to the club itself.

If your house is on fire do you call 999 or do you go to the supermarket to tell a shelf stacker?

I would have hoped all the 'sounding out' and preliminary discussions had taken place already , over the last two weeks or so when things were going off the rails. This appears a typical Saints way of doing it, sack manager, start the search with a fanfare (Pelligrini, Tuchel, Hasenhuttl), followed by a silence, then a week or so later an announcement ( Puel, Pellegrino .. BFS/Moyes) etc. Just hope Ralph Mk1 can get this sorted and bring Ralph II "into the building" (to use an Adkins phrase)..