The good posters no longer post here and you can see why...

Dusic

7 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Badboysaint, the Don and redandwhitepanda. 

Badboysaint is now serving a very long prison sentence!

Few names I remember: Ponty, Maverick the copper, Starfish, Al de Man, St Steve, Dune. 

1 minute ago, LGTL said:

Few names I remember: Ponty, Maverick the copper, Starfish, Al de Man, St Steve, Dune. 

LOL. What for? I was on the sunshine coach with him to the Derby playoff game. He was a fat mentalist even then. 

Some great names there. I'll add saintlee, javi, saf and ascoli. 

2 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

LOL. What for? I was on the sunshine coach with him to the Derby playoff game. He was a fat mentalist even then. 

Attempted murder if it’s the incident/person I think you’re referring to. Not really a laughing matter, truth be told. He is genuinely a very troubled individual.

Saintlee is now pushing up daisies, as is Latvian Tolix if anyone remembers him.

9 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Darks Sotonic mills disappeared after he was outed for never paying up for a kitten he bought of someone on here, I believe the poor girl died not that long ago. 

Share a lift to Southend with him and a couple of others in the Pardew season. Seemed a bit of an odd bloke but didn’t really talk that much. Jill was the woman with the cats, I never knew much about her though.

24 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Darks Sotonic mills disappeared after he was outed for never paying up for a kitten he bought of someone on here, I believe the poor girl died not that long ago. 

Was that jillyanne or similar? Bizarre. There's been some truly random shit on this forum and it's predecessor. 

45 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

https://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/15149306.ten-years-for-joshua-hare-who-stabbed-victim-in-head-with-scissors-in-front-of-horrified-shoppers/

Over 20 previous convictions! 

Ascoli is (I think) View From The Top. I wonder if Javi has killed anyone yet?

This forum has provided many hours of entertainment it has to be said. 

3 minutes ago, egg said:

Was that jillyanne or similar? Bizarre. There's been some truly random shit on this forum and it's predecessor. 

That’s her, I forgot her name. From memory I think it was a pedigree cat, quite expensive, he said he’d have one as a gift for his daughter but asked to pay later, after she tried to several times to get the money he disappeared. She posted about it to shame him I presume. As I say I think the poor girl died a couple of years ago.

18 minutes ago, LGTL said:

https://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/15149306.ten-years-for-joshua-hare-who-stabbed-victim-in-head-with-scissors-in-front-of-horrified-shoppers/

Over 20 previous convictions! 

Ascoli is (I think) View From The Top. I wonder if Javi has killed anyone yet?

This forum has provided many hours of entertainment it has to be said. 

Christ. I suppose the only positive is that his mug shot shows he's lost a fair bit of weight. 

18 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Can’t get much more sexist than telling women that domestic abuse is sexy, so long as the guy is pretty and rich, either.

Absolutely. The review highlighted both that and the appalling literary style. It certainly had me laughing out loud.

11 hours ago, LGTL said:

Few names I remember: Ponty, Maverick the copper, Starfish, Al de Man, St Steve, Dune

Dune got a ban and switched to the UI.

Edited by badgerx16

1 hour ago, austsaint said:

Dalek used to intrigue me. Those pessimistic posts of his about impending relegation haven't fitted for a year or so.  He's probably posting on a Blades forum.

Yes strange one, he came across as literate and intelligent but would continually repeat his predictions at every opportunity. Either he was on a windup or had issues or both.