WBA vs Saints - Match Thread

SuperSAINT

1 minute ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Of all the dreadful pundits Sky manage to find, I think Kevin Campbell is up there with the very worst of them. Him and Carragher together are pretty much unwatchable. 

Agreed he is poor. Possibly not Efan "2 0 is not a real lead" Ekoko poor. Listening to Carragher is like having some mutant form of tinitus.

• Lighthouse changed the title to WBA vs Saints - Match Thread
5 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

So hesgoal.com seems to have moved entirely to Dutch commentaries now. Annoying, as was, up to a couple of weeks ago, the most reliable and faff free streaming service.

is it better and easier to understand than Carragher?

• Haha 1

West Brom absolutely robbed there. Pathetic defending from us again. 

Ottawa will still blame the ref or VAR for  being against us for something though. 

Edited by SKD

Just now, saint1977 said:

Fraser is a lucky boy. Terrible flap/push up in the air. Deserved to have one VAR offside go for Saints but harsh to rule it out. If they are that marginal they should all stand. VAR meant to be there for the blooper. 

It wasn't even marginal, Diang was clearly onside and Bartley was nowhere near interfering.

Have to say we really did get away with WBA goal when they showed it again.

I mean I’m not gonna complain because of the recent calls we have had against us, but I think fans really should be able to hear the VAR refs so we can hear what they are thinking. 

• Like 2