WBA vs Saints - Match Thread

SuperSAINT

1 minute ago, aintforever said:

Problem is our squad is garbage.

Not entirely garbage, we have some senior members back now. I said it a few weeks ago that Ralph needs to manage the minutes of everyone to ensure they all get a chance to impress before the semifinal. 

Djenepo/Adams should have started I’m fully expecting HT subs from Ralph, but this season Ralph has almost always left his subs till 80+ minutes unless forced

Edited by nta786

1 minute ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

We’re being outplayed, embarrassing. 

No doubt the Ralph love in will continue and we’ll be reading excuse after excuse. Pathetic 

I never get the embarrassing thing. Embarrassing for who? It's a friggin football match mate. You're among friends here. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CB Fry said:

I knew we'd lose.

I found it quiet funny that this place had written West Brom off as an easy game. We’re diabolical and got lucky to win last week. 

2 wins in 14 or 15 games, absolutely garbage. Lose on Sunday and Ralph should walk because fuck knows how bad we’ll be when ings has gone. 

I’ll keep saying this but the coaching set up is absolutely dreadful. But that aside we can’t even pass to each other, our midfield is no existent and players just allowing the opposition to run off them.. just disgusting all round. Why haven’t we changed our shape?? 

2 minutes ago, DarrenLeTiss said:

And further to my point about penalties, Forster is 6ft 7, If he waited until the ball is kicked he could still fill 2/3rds of the goal whilst diving the correct way. Is it the Kelvin Davis coaching ?

I might be way off the mark, but statistically speaking, wasn't Davis our best keeper ever in terms of penalty saves?

Just now, SKD said:

I found it quiet funny that this place had written West Brom off as an easy game. We’re diabolical and got lucky to win last week. 

2 wins in 14 or 15 games, absolutely garbage. Lose on Sunday and Ralph should walk because fuck knows how bad we’ll be when ings has gone. 

Against a team that won 4 games all season? You seem to have some sort of complex being up against people and views on this forum

1 minute ago, whelk said:

Against a team that won 4 games all season? You seem to have some sort of complex being up against people and views on this forum

Couldn’t care how many games they’ve won. I’ve watched us for the past 4 months and we’re absolutely diabolical. It was never going to be an easy game. 

2 minutes ago, SKD said:

This place? Who? Most comments were suggesting a hard game after their Chelsea win.

For me Ralph looks like a man who is totally bereft of ideas. We’ve been playing with this degree of lethargy for weeks and despite us now playing with the strongest team we are going to have available the rest of the year we are making the same mistakes and playing with the same stupid tactics. The idea of selling some of the Crown Jewels in the summer and replacing them with players from the South American leagues in the £10 million bracket is frightening frankly.

• Like 2

Ralph needs a defensive coach to help him. 

There’ll be people saying ‘why did you not say this in November when we topped the table for 24hrs’, and the answer is that in that run we rode the crest of the wave and yes hindsight helps, but since the turn of the year we can all see how terrible the defence has been. 

• Like 1

I feel like individual players are gung-ho pressing, at 'random times', and it's leaving massive gaps on a routine basis. It's okay if it's Ings/Redmond/Armstrong/Theo, but when it's regularly Diallo/JWP/KWP/Bertrand 😬 Could be wrong, just looks very headless chicken.

2 minutes ago, SKD said:

Couldn’t care how many games they’ve won. I’ve watched us for the past 4 months and we’re absolutely diabolical. It was never going to be an easy game. 

Have you worked out the teams in bottom 3 are usually shit? 
we are fucking shit also. There will be people like me who think we will win every game despite evidence to the contrary  and there are those that think we will lose every game.