2022/23 Other games

Lighthouse

6 hours ago, alehouseboys said:

We'd have beaten 'em 17-0..............................

Our current team wouldn't lay a single glove on Den Bosch and then Bednarek would do his patented dive in-miss-make yourself as small as possible move and we go 1-0 down. Then in stoppage time we see out the 1-0 by just passing it around at he back and never launching a last ditch attack at all...

Edited by OttawaSaint

1 hour ago, tunit said:

Really don't know what I want from Everton vs Forest. Draw probably best result for us? Forest win and they're 7 clear of us. Would rather keep it to a two game swing with us still to play them.

Would be better to play Forest when they're on holiday mode at the City Ground, rather than a decisive match. They've only picked up 6 points away from home this season. Of course 3 of those were against us. Their other 19 have come at home, so a tough place to go, made easier if they have nothing left to play for. 

I think forest win just because it would be funny for Everton to go down IMO, plus keeps that 5 very close together, we only need to get ahead of 3 of the 5, Forest 4 points ahead with a game in hand on us. Whereas if Everton lose they'd be on the same points as us but will have played a game more after today. 

Shame Spurs were Spursy and let Wolves win, they'd be on 24 points having played a game than everyone else in the bottom 5. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, tajjuk said:

I think forest win just because it would be funny for Everton to go down IMO, plus keeps that 5 very close together, we only need to get ahead of 3 of the 5, Forest 4 points ahead with a game in hand on us. Whereas if Everton lose they'd be on the same points as us but will have played a game more after today. 

Shame Spurs were Spursy and let Wolves win, they'd be on 24 points having played a game than everyone else in the bottom 5. 

Amazed Spurs are still 4th. Guess I must overlook their wins. Would love to see Brighton, Fulham or Brentford take one of the CL spots. 

28 minutes ago, East Kent Saint said:

From Motd Arsenal and Bournemouth a great game , both sides had other good chances to score as well . That last minute winner a bit of a killer for Bournemouth though.

Loads normally leave the Emirates early as well. Don’t know if many did yesterday but would’ve have missed mental celebration

8 hours ago, tunit said:

Really don't know what I want from Everton vs Forest. Draw probably best result for us? Forest win and they're 7 clear of us. Would rather keep it to a two game swing with us still to play them.

Everton win for me. I think Forest are more likely to go down than Everton, who I think will pick up points at the business end of the season.