Wolves 1-0 Saints - Match Thread

trousers

6 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

Why don't you ask him if he feels he should have done better. 

You honestly look at that goal and think "yep, nothing the keeper could have done about that"?

Do you ever look at yourself and think - "yes my continuous moaning about a goalkeeper left completely exposed, who was stitched up by a mishit, is really helping both his confidence and that of his 10 new, similarly young team mates when they inevitably read this thread after the game" 

If you can't get behind our new talented team of exciting players, stick to moaning about the standard SaintsWeb whipping boys; currently that's only Moi, as McCarthy & Redmond aren't on the pitch. 

My gran used to say - if you haven't got anything nice to say, then shut up...

#helmetwatch

• Like 4

Just now, Patches O Houlihan said:

Do you ever look at yourself and think - "yes my continuous moaning about a goalkeeper left completely exposed, who was stitched up by a mishit, is really helping both his confidence and that of his 10 new, similarly young team mates when they inevitably read this thread after the game" 

If you can't get behind our new talented team of exciting players, stick to moaning about the standard SaintsWeb whipping boys; currently that's only Moi, as McCarthy & Redmond aren't on the pitch. 

My gran used to say - if you haven't got anything nice to say, then shut up...

#helmetwatch

No, because I know that nothing I post on this forum will actually affect what happens on the pitch in any way. 

• Haha 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Wolves 1-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic