Toby

washsaint

Hotspur Related@HotspurRelated 4m4 minutes ago

Vic Alderweireld: "We have a concrete agreement with no one." #THFC

Hotspur Related@HotspurRelated 3m3 minutes ago

Vic Alderweireld: "There are conversations right and left but currently there are no changes from the last few weeks." #THFC

Hotspur Related@HotspurRelated 1m1 minute ago

Vic Alderweireld: "We're still early in the transfer window. So we wait as we did in previous years." #THFC

:lol: thats ****ed on the drama queens bonfire.

no no no. He's signed for Saints. He's the next Franco Baresi.

Seriously, why don't you just f*ck off. You never posted this prolifically once during all of last season, it's purely when you get the slightest whiff of something bad happening that you get your moneys worth from that fiver.

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuws/lees/2015-07-07/akkoord-over-alderweireld-wij-hebben-met-niemand-een-overeenkomst

'Toby Alderweireld has to tie his transfer Tottenham Hotspur. " The transition with five seasons for a total of 16 million euro dominated yesterday the latest football news. Premature, as it turns out a day later.

Diederik Geypen

British media go a step further and say that today Alderweireld makes medical tests at White Hart Lane. In the camp of the player one denies that there is now an agreement.

"We have no one with a concrete agreement," Vic's father and agent Alderweireld very clear. "There are conversations right and left. But currently there are no changes from the last few weeks."

"We're still early in the transfer share this quote:

Last year, the Red Devils had to wait a long time for sports security with a loan turn to Southampton. Now angling clubs in July already emphatically for his services.

"We're still early in the transfer window," Dad Vic remains sober. "We are now just that there is only a breakthrough in the last week. (Laughs) So we wait as in previous years off."

The agent of Toby Alderweireld has said there currently isn't an agreement in place with anyone. #THFC

Vic Alderweireld: "We have a concrete agreement with no one." #THFC

Vic Alderweireld: "There are conversations right and left but currently there are no changes from the last few weeks." #THFC

Vic Alderweireld: "We're still early in the transfer window. So we wait as we did in previous years." #THFC

Mods - please can we just pause this thread for ten minutes, give Alps the opportunity to explain to us all the entire situation in the minute detail of which he is so obviously aware, and then lock it?

FIN.

His dad and agent

https://twitter.com/search?q=Vic%20Alderweireld&src=typd

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuws/lees/2015-07-07/akkoord-over-alderweireld-wij-hebben-met-niemand-een-overeenkomst

Toby Alderweireld has to tie his transfer Tottenham Hotspur. " The transition with five seasons for a total of 16 million euro dominated yesterday the latest football news. Premature, as it turns out a day later.

Diederik Geypen

British media go a step further and say that Alderweireld today makes medical tests at White Hart Lane. In the camp of the player one denies that there is now an agreement.

"We have no one with a concrete agreement," Vic's father and agent Alderweireld very clear. "There are conversations right and left. But currently there are no changes from the last few weeks."

"We're still early in the transfer window Share this quote:

Last year, the Red Devils had to wait a long time for sports security with a loan turn to Southampton. Now angling clubs in July already emphatically for his services.

"We're still early in the transfer window," Dad Vic remains sober. "We are now just that there is only a breakthrough in the last week. ( laughs ) So we wait as in previous years off. "

Edited by buctootim

They haven't offered enough money you mean?*

*to the player or Atletico.

Probably to Atletico.

12 months ago few of us had heard of Toby. He wasn't having a good time in Spain so we took him on loan with an option to buy at the end of the season (or Atletico had to pay us around 1.5M).

His reputation soared over last season and I imagine that Atletico thought that they could get a lot more for him than we had agreed, hence the stalling tactics. We may well have already offered more than the original price but if Atletico don't want to sell him to us, what can the club do? We can't force them to sell.

'Toby Alderweireld has to tie his transfer Tottenham Hotspur. " The transition with five seasons for a total of 16 million euro dominated yesterday the latest football news. Premature, as it turns out a day later.

Diederik Geypen

British media go a step further and say that today Alderweireld makes medical tests at White Hart Lane. In the camp of the player one denies that there is now an agreement.

"We're still early in the transfer share this quote:

Last year, the Red Devils had to wait a long time for sports security with a loan turn to Southampton. Now angling clubs in July already emphatically for his services."We're still early in the transfer window," Dad Vic remains sober. "We are now just that there is only a breakthrough in the last week. (Laughs) So we wait as in previous years off."

I know its unlikely, but lets hope this thought is lodged firmly in Tobys mind.

I see it's already posted, this 'done deal' 'having medical yesterday, today and probably tomorrow' 'Deal imminent' stuff is just mental if he's not actually having one or close to a deal.

Happened with our other defectors but not to this extreme scale.

Mods - please can we just pause this thread for ten minutes, give Alps the opportunity to explain to us all the entire situation in the minute detail of which he is so obviously aware, and then lock it?

FIN.

We've just ordered an Alpine size Humble Pie.

ALDERWEIRELD SAINTS' NO. 1 TARGET

Sky Sports understands that Atletico Madrid defender Toby Alderweireld is still Southampton's No. 1 target, despite the Belgium having undergone a medical at Spurs earlier today.

And we also believe that the south cost club have made an offer of €20m for the player in the hope of turning last season's loan move into a permanent deal this summer.

However, the Saints have yet to receive a response from Atleti.

ALDERWEIRELD SAINTS' NO. 1 TARGET

Sky Sports understands that Atletico Madrid defender Toby Alderweireld is still Southampton's No. 1 target, despite the Belgium having undergone a medical at Spurs earlier today.

And we also believe that the south cost club have made an offer of €20m for the player in the hope of turning last season's loan move into a permanent deal this summer.

However, the Saints have yet to receive a response from Atleti.

Why would we offer more than the £6.8m?

this is a complete ++++up. all the talk of being a well run club is down the swanny in my opinion. I think letting Toby go is just the type of crap that will rile Ron no end and add or probably negate any chance of him staying beyond his contract. Im sick after all the self congratulates i have heard after last summer that Less Reed could let this happen. I would far preferred we didnt even try and get him as he obviously (if he goes to spurs) is a complete knob head. The club need to buy Van Dyke from Celtic quick. I doubt they can do that as they wont offer enough money. Im completely fed up with all this sustainable talk coming from the club. It is not sustainable to weaken the team so others can catch up and all the players want to leave given any chance they get. To keep us sustainable we need to keep improving the signings. West Ham will improve over the next 5 years, Everton will keep on doing what they do.

I expect i will get a load of flack off this forum for throwing the baby out of with the bath water and i hope i am completely wrong.I really hope I am wrong. I just want us to pull of another Kevin Keegan, i just want us to **** Spurs and liverpool.and Arsenal. I just want our young players to want to stay at the club longer than 1 season in the first team. I just want to win something not celebrate 7th. I want the club to strengthen in Jan if we are looking good like last season. I want Ralf to bring some friggin money in!!!! I want cheaper tickets, I want us to adopt Sailing as an anthem at St Marys. Im fed up and i hold the club responsible - Les Reed - Ralf Kruger and Kat. Stop all our staff leaving - pay them the money to stay. Paul mitchel had obviously down loaded all our targets, that legal officer who went obviously cocked up on Tobys contract. All the bull**** i hear 'thank you southampton, thank you' then they are off- its utter crap. Only a few players deserve to be sung, Fonte is one of them, yosheda is another maybe long maybe bertrand, . Big Vic is itching to leave we need to tie him down and buy Claise and Cabaye. we need to do this to keep Ron happy he is the only honest one amongst them all. He says it like it is. He will work his contact and then go to Barca or Holland.

If the club are not going to spend money on players then cut the ticket price simple. If my local cafe is not going to serve top restaurant food they cut the price and serve the full english and the place is packed with everyone happy.

You picked a bad week to give up crack.

Saints probably thought they would try it on when AM missed the deadline but recent events have meant they are having to swallow their pride and pay more for Toby if they want him.

Or it's Sky Sports and it's bullshiz. I have no idea what to think anymore! :spaz:

Other than to be constantly amused by Alpine_Spaz

this is a complete ++++up. all the talk of being a well run club is down the swanny in my opinion. I think letting Toby go is just the type of crap that will rile Ron no end and add or probably negate any chance of him staying beyond his contract. Im sick after all the self congratulates i have heard after last summer that Less Reed could let this happen. I would far preferred we didnt even try and get him as he obviously (if he goes to spurs) is a complete knob head. The club need to buy Van Dyke from Celtic quick. I doubt they can do that as they wont offer enough money. Im completely fed up with all this sustainable talk coming from the club. It is not sustainable to weaken the team so others can catch up and all the players want to leave given any chance they get. To keep us sustainable we need to keep improving the signings. West Ham will improve over the next 5 years, Everton will keep on doing what they do.

I expect i will get a load of flack off this forum for throwing the baby out of with the bath water and i hope i am completely wrong.I really hope I am wrong. I just want us to pull of another Kevin Keegan, i just want us to **** Spurs and liverpool.and Arsenal. I just want our young players to want to stay at the club longer than 1 season in the first team. I just want to win something not celebrate 7th. I want the club to strengthen in Jan if we are looking good like last season. I want Ralf to bring some friggin money in!!!! I want cheaper tickets, I want us to adopt Sailing as an anthem at St Marys. Im fed up and i hold the club responsible - Les Reed - Ralf Kruger and Kat. Stop all our staff leaving - pay them the money to stay. Paul mitchel had obviously down loaded all our targets, that legal officer who went obviously cocked up on Tobys contract. All the bull**** i hear 'thank you southampton, thank you' then they are off- its utter crap. Only a few players deserve to be sung, Fonte is one of them, yosheda is another maybe long maybe bertrand, . Big Vic is itching to leave we need to tie him down and buy Claise and Cabaye. we need to do this to keep Ron happy he is the only honest one amongst them all. He says it like it is. He will work his contact and then go to Barca or Holland.

If the club are not going to spend money on players then cut the ticket price simple. If my local cafe is not going to serve top restaurant food they cut the price and serve the full english and the place is packed with everyone happy.

LOL. What a nob.

This forum is so full of whingy, whiny, clueless, spoiled brats. We are Southampton not Man United or Chelsea ffs. I would love it if we sign Toby but if we don't I won't be throwing all my toys out the pram. Do people seriously believe the club aren't doing all they can within their means to make it happen?

This forum is so full of whingy, whiny, clueless, spoiled brats. We are Southampton not Man United or Chelsea ffs. I would love it if we sign Toby but if we don't I won't be throwing all my toys out the pram. Do people seriously believe the club aren't doing all they can within their means to make it happen?

Many do due to them being utter bellends.

have lost the run of this saga now.

one minute he was legally bound to saints, then toby is in enfield having his medical, then he cant be as AM HAVE to halt negotiations, then Toby's old man comes out and says nothing really has changed, then we apparently offer €20m despite having a legal agreement for half that.