More New Contracts?

Katalinic

If this is happening today - surely they would release it before the presser today - so they can control the topics the journos are going to ask.

Or let them write what they want. Let them pen a story saying Jose if off only for him to sign a new contract a few hours later.

Turkish is A **** though I'm sure you'll agree ;)

I agree I am. When I die they won't say he was a nice guy and forget about me. They'll say you can say what you like about Turkish but....... And talk about me for hours.

You are full of ****.

Go on then, save yourself and name the person plus how many years have they signed?

For someone full of sh*t I seem to get an awful lot right. I ran out of posts but put my info on TUI if you want to have a look.

In any case is wasn't that long ago that you pm'd me asking if we could share info. I gave you detailed info on Clyne joining us about 3 weeks before he did and you replied with a load of bollo*cks none of which came true, wasn't it pal :lol:

I agree I am. When I die they won't say he was a nice guy and forget about me. They'll say you can say what you like about Turkish but....... And talk about me for hours.

For someone full of sh*t I seem to get an awful lot right. I ran out of posts but put my info on TUI if you want to have a look.

In any case is wasn't that long ago that you pm'd me asking if we could share info. I gave you detailed info on Clyne joining us about 3 weeks before he did and you replied with a load of bollo*cks none of which came true, wasn't it pal :lol:

ha ha really?

Not used my inbox since 2013...

mistsken identity Turkish.

Turkish is A **** though I'm sure you'll agree ;)

ha ha really?

Not used my inbox since 2013...

mistsken identity Turkish.

Oh no pal!! July 2012 it was, I've just had a laugh again at them after your "full of sh*t" comment earlier. You pm'd me, subject "deal?" Then asked about sharing info. I gave you an update on the Clyne deal, how much we'd bid, other clubs who were in for him and where my info came from. He signed shortly after. You sent me a load of bo llocks, none do which happened, in return as part of our "deal?"

You know I love you really...

All quiet on the ITK front.

All this ITK stuff is hillarious. Almost as funny as those who actually believe in it.

I do love how every forum has some ITK's now. Back in the old days of Saintslist (circa 1999) and the early days of the forum era I could believe in some stuff but now everyone has a connection.

I'm a bit of a cynic I'm afraid when it comes to the ITK's.

A pile of ITKs with plenty of previous said Tadic was off (along with the others who've actually gone), circumstances change.

Having spoken to Lungs about his Fonte source, all I can say is that his source is sound, but the messenger's factual reporting is bloody awful (as we found when his Cortese source buggered off and he misinterpreted the happenings 6 months later). :)

Last time I saw Essruu he was parked outside Cedric's abode, so his ITKness is not in doubt.

As for me, starting to think Virgin Media digging up the roads and putting lots more bandwidth into St Mary's a few weeks back might not actually lead to the rumoured stadium wifi after all - they're leaving it bloody late if they're going to announce it before the season starts, anyway.

I agree I am. When I die they won't say he was a nice guy and forget about me. They'll say you can say what you like about Turkish but....... And talk about me for hours

:D That or when your account goes quiet a few people will make the odd comment and you'll enter the "list of posters who don't post anymore."

The #wemarchon bit was added after it was first posted

Yep .... went to bed thinking he's saying goodbye, and then this morning the little #wemarchon was there .... !!

Just get it signed today and give us a boost just ahead of the start of the season (and our mysterious Marquee signing)!!!

All this ITK stuff is hillarious. Almost as funny as those who actually believe in it.

I do love how every forum has some ITK's now. Back in the old days of Saintslist (circa 1999) and the early days of the forum era I could believe in some stuff but now everyone has a connection.

Exactly. I remember on the old Saintslist and on this forum (well, the proper Saintsforever forum in 1999) that there were a couple of people who were genuinely interesting to speak to about club dealings (i.e. what Lowe was like etc). Also, you could still go in the training ground to watch any day you wanted, until during Dave Jones' time when someone (I think it might have been Minty??) went along and posted up what formation they were playing in training on the Friday before the match and the club/Jones got the hump.

Anyway. Now the forum / internet seems to be full of people who WANT TO KNOW RIGHT NOW what is happening and aren't content with just waiting to see. They all want to know before other people so they can then tell their mates that they know before other people. It's tedious and boring. We'll know who has signed what, when it's up on the official site. The internet seems to be breeding and creating bores who want to be the first to know everything.

Anyway, as you were.

Tadic it is then :)

06fa4d3fccfaa8677173b017d7256d80.png

As a genuine ITK I can vouch for essruu as he must have the same source as me as I was told this was being signed late last night.

You are full of ****.

Go on then, save yourself and name the person plus how many years have they signed?

Something about being full of **** :lol:

*ahem*

In conclusion, thanks for the heads up, Essruu (and Turkish).

As for Tadic himself, good stuff, needed doing, what with the Schalke rumours. Arguably our most creative player, and could quite possibly hit 10 league goals this year.