Arsenal 2-2 Saints - Reaction

trousers

Because we’re not very good, mentally weak and didn’t put them to bed.

Let’s not beat around the bush, we played okay, but Arsenal are a shambles...

That’ll be us gone now I’m afraid... only saving grace is Watford up next who are equally as bad (just a shame it’s at home).

You really are a quitter, just hope the players and coaches dont act like it

We feel sick now, but that was the performance of the season. A lot of good individual games especially Ward-Prowse and Bednarek. Boufal and Djenepo were the right subs and did well, and then missed sitters. There's only so much RH can do about that. Also, Ings was way offside before the pen by recent VAR standards, so it'll be interesting to see what's said about that.

We miseed the sort of chances you see the likes of Norwich, Newcastle, Brighton etc burying.

Too many players timewasting and going to ground, so ****ing Saints to take what was a much improved performance and leave you feeling hollow an$ gutted at the end.

It happens so often too, Arsenal had given up and we still managed to let them score at the death.

Best performance in a long time and Ralf got it right despite all the armchair managers on here slagging the line-up.

Feel gutted that we threw away 2 points, especially after not taking 3 or 4 golden chances to put the game to bed.

But let's be honest that was an entertaining game with chances galore. The speed of passing was a joy to watch at times.

Gutted we didn't win with all the chances we had. Especially the two from Djneppo

But performance wise I think they all did well. There are a lot of positives to take from it. Sure as always there were the mistakes and awful defending but a point away to Arsenal is a good result for us.

The next two games are must win games though.

OK, so everybody is p*ssed off at them equalising so late in the match, but the fact is that we were the better team against Arsenal at home and with better finishing we could have had three or four additional goals. In terms of the play, we did well, closing them down, generally wanting it more, getting in their faces. There was much to be encouraged by. Their fans will be plenty disgusted at their performance and their forum will be saying that they didn't deserve to get anything from that match.

You really are a quitter, just hope the players and coaches dont act like it

I’m a realist buddy.

Been watching us for too long to know that we’re doomed (obviously unless something out of the ordinary happens in January)...

Can defend, can’t put teams to bed, give up when the going gets tough.... the players already act like it (as shown in the 9-0 defeat).

Right near the end we got away on a 3 on 2, the Arsenal players behind actually gave up. Our glorious captain Hoj had the ball, had Redmond out wide in acres of space, chose to run and shoot wide. I knew immediately that we’d **** up and end 2-2. Our players are thick, too dumb to make simple high percentage plays. **** off!

Right near the end we got away on a 3 on 2, the Arsenal players behind actually gave up. Our glorious captain Hoj had the ball, had Redmond out wide in acres of space, chose to run and shoot wide. I knew immediately that we’d **** up and end 2-2. Our players are thick, too dumb to make simple high percentage plays. **** off!

Agree. The arsenal player just stopped.

Awful from Hoj

Best performance of the season by a mile. Not taking our big chances - they weren't half chances - or being ruthless enough in really promising counters (Prowse and Hojbjerg making terrible, selfish decisions) killed us. Should've been 3 or 4 up before the inevitable late equaliser.

If we could play every week with that level of commitment and endeavour, we'd scramble to safety. But I suspect we won't - there was no pressure on this game; a shot to nothing. We'll be expected to win the next few, and totally **** the bed.

Thought Bertrand had a great game. What a difference he makes when he decides to turn up.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I’m a realist buddy.

Been watching us for too long to know that we’re doomed (obviously unless something out of the ordinary happens in January)...

Can defend, can’t put teams to bed, give up when the going gets tough.... the players already act like it (as shown in the 9-0 defeat).

Me too but it is not over in november, would you like the players and coaches to come out and say it is and quit like you?

Much better performance but Cedric really screwed up big time with Obifemi waiting in the box 1 yard out...it was a very very simple pass to make and he failed spectacularly. Redmond and Djenpo also had big chances and failed. Thought Ralph messed up bringing on Boufal when 1-2 up away from home...should have been Romeu surely?

Ralph has a diliemna...either he plays a bias of attacking players and hopes we score more than the opposition or he plays more defensively and risks not scoring at all. It was better today, but conceding late will be the cause of relegation.

It was a spirited performance & much improved but all its proved is that we are going down, we simply can't keep a lead in any game wether it's arsenal or Watford, if you can't ever keep a lead when you are clearly on top of the game you are doomed!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk