Saints vs Brentford - Match Thread

whelk

Just now, Lighthouse said:

I wouldn’t say badly. The Aussies are going to win this but it’s hardly a battering. Regretting that no-ball tough.

Badly as we didn’t  get a further wicket during first half and Maxwell going to win series for the Aussies 

2 minutes ago, northam soul said:

And to think I had such high hopes for the start of this season, will I ever learn

I think the problem is the players and possibly manager thought they had cracked it. We are only any good if everyone is fighting for every ball.

At least the smart fuckers who blame the fans for making St Mary’s a bad place to play can’t bloody blame us this time.

1 minute ago, Micky said:

The really worrying thing is that this is pretty much our best 11, there's nothing on the bench that will make us better. 

I’m not really worried about the talent on the pitch, just how they’re playing as a team. This same 11 is capable of far, far better than they’ve displayed this season.

3 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

I’m not really worried about the talent on the pitch, just how they’re playing as a team. This same 11 is capable of far, far better than they’ve displayed this season.

If we play this high on Sunday,  Kane and song will have a field day against us. 

24 minutes ago, northam soul said:

And to think I had such high hopes for the start of this season, will I ever learn

I know. Every season I am filled with optimism for better things. I thought if the team came back with the same mindset and enthusiasm they showed playing their last few games just a few weeks ago we would be in for a decent season. I ought to know better by now.