WBA vs Saints - Match Thread

SuperSAINT

Conceding 5 goals to Spurs at the start of the season, should have set alarm bells ringing.

Yet here we are 7 months later, and absolutely no improvement. That is the fault of the manager and his assistants.

The club needs a coaching and player shake up. The current methodology is clearly ineffective, and easily countered by other managers.

Starting to get niggling doubts about Ralph.

Edited by macca155
  • Like 1

Just now, Micky said:

3 nil down with 5 to go and we're playing it around at the back like we've just kicked off. 

We’ve done this all season. This dreadful display should give the board/owner something to think about.

11 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

Doesn't want to be here. His body language sucks.

Get as much as we can for him, Vestergaard, possibly JWP, and then rebuild the spine of this team with players who have a spine.

It didn't 'suck' last week when he scored 1 and was instrumental in the other 2 did it. He probably doesn't want to be here (and who can blame him) but it's bollocks to suggest he isn't trying and can't be bothered.

Just now, stknowle said:

It didn't 'suck' last week when he scored 1 and was instrumental in the other 2 did it. He probably doesn't want to be here (and who can blame him) but it's bollocks to suggest he isn't trying and can't be bothered.

He didn't look like he's bothered tonight.

1 minute ago, saintwbu said:

Bednarek must be gutted Stephens isn’t playing anymore to take the blame for everything, he’s fucking useless

I've never been a big fan. He is willing to foul and chuck his body at things - and sometimes you need that, but he is too slow of thought and body IMO.  We don't protect out CBs enough to be fair.

1 minute ago, SKD said:

So are you saying it’s not the managers fault... (sorry if I’ve missed the sarcasm, can never tell with you). 

Of course its his fault, managers are always to blame but he couldn't have coached them to be this bad surely, this shambolic effort by players is all their own work and they should apologise 

Just now, Chez said:

I've never been a big fan. He is willing to foul and chuck his body at things - and sometimes you need that, but he is too slow of thought and body IMO.  We don't protect out CBs enough to be fair.

Yeah i’ve never rated centre halves like that, Dunk at Brighton a great example. I think Bednarek is better than he’s shown since January but he’s nowhere near as good as people on here act like he is. 

West Brom (worst defensive record in the league) comfortably keeping a clean sheet against our useless cunts.  

We look toothless, can't score and certainly can't defend. Next week's semi final feels like a waste of time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JRM said:

West Brom (worst defensive record in the league) comfortably keeping a clean sheet against our useless cunts.  

We look toothless, can't score and certainly can't defend. Next week's semi final feels like a waste of time. 

I think we now have the worst defence in the league.