Saints 1-1 Man Utd - Match Thread

niceandfriendly

Was hoping RH had had a good long look at the formation and team and would try out a more solid formation to try and limit Utd hoping to frustrate them and get them out of their rhythm.

Instead we’ve rolled out the red carpet for them to come have some target practice without breaking a sweat.

RH is mugging us off, this is fucking bullshit!

• Haha 1

When I see this team today I think back to the two 9-0 results and how much support and affection Ralph got from the fans. He's been given so much support but I think this could be the time that the fans start to turn on him. Previously we have blamed the players but I think that now it's increasingly clear that he has a share of the blame for this. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

When I see this team today I think back to the two 9-0 results and how much support and affection Ralph got from the fans. He's been given so much support but I think this could be the time that the fans start to turn on him. Previously we have blamed the players but I think that now it's increasingly clear that he has a share of the blame for this. 

He certainly needs to get a result today or this team selection will make for some very disgruntled fans. 

7 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Hey Matt Le God.

Is bednarek still good enough?

He won’t post again until Tuesday because when the team are getting spanked he hides because he can’t pull his “ackshualllllly...” and pedantic bullshit on us.

Edited by OttawaSaint
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, stevy777_x said:

What a bunch of wet fannies on here!

“dreading it...”

”ready for a tonking”

Grow some balls will ya?

You say that like a wet fanny is a bad thing. Have you only ever encountered dry ones?

Edited by OttawaSaint
  • Like 1

Apparently queues outside the ground are hundred of yards long....

Are saints going to be the only club in the country that cant get home fans in in significant numbers for the first game?

Absolute car crash of a club atm. At least fans won't see us getting spanked.

Edited by Saint86

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 1-1 Man Utd - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic