(Not The) Pompey Takeover Saga

jawillwill

On 18/08/2021 at 13:44, rallyboy said:

That league is over bar the shouting, they'd better order up the open-top bus now and get a ground extension with dedicated overland train station and integrated conference centre hotel facility sorted asap!

Eisner's pledge to be competing with Man City, Barcelona and Juventus in nine years time has finally launched and looks ahead of schedule.

Vintage RB 😀

2 hours ago, The Cat said:

Has this been posted here yet?

Obviously the excitement of being near such an iconic sporting stadium got them aroused.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paramedic-sacked-being-undressed-rocking-24805030

I love the way this article has a picture of an Ambulance in it, just in case you do not know what one looks like! 

On 26/08/2021 at 21:01, Danbert said:

Amazing, Harry Potter books when they run out are reprinted immediately, considering there apparently was a clamour and many disappointed to have missed it the publisher didnt warrant another run lol. Sold everywhere of course, Waterstones Pompey and the club shop

I have just read two of the worst articles from a "newspaper" I have ever read. They seem to have forgone the normal way of structuring a story for instead firing a shotgun loaded with sentences and seeing what order they would appear in. 

So Kitson was despised for being above average intelligence of a footballer in Portsmouth, maybe he should have cashed in the atmosphere rather than the pay cheque.

I know I've pondered on this before but why on God's Earth hasn't Factless Allen been snapped up by one of the nationals yet? That he's still dwelling in the cesspit of a tinpot local rag like 'The News' (sic) is a desperate waste of his many talents. 

Edited by trousers
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Colinjb said:

For anyone wishing to take a trip down memory lane....

aka "How to buy a trophy with dirty unsustainable spending"

...and nicely glosses over the 'favours' granted to them by HMRC and/or certain politicians in order to escape liquidation...

Edited by trousers

14 hours ago, igsey said:

Cheating pikey bastards.

Oh and congrats on scraping through on penalties to the next round of the Hampshire Senior Cup

• Lighthouse changed the title to (Not The) Pompey Takeover Saga
4 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said:

Fans aren't happy on Twitter. Seems like they had similar ticketing issues we had at the Man Utd game. Whilst we issued a full refund to everyone, they've released a club statement blaming the fans for not using the tickets correctly 😂

https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/2021/september/portsmouth-football-club-statement/

Don't expect they had a much trouble leaving before full time 😁

• Haha 2