Palace 2-2 Saints - Match Thread

SuperSAINT

We’re fucked, honestly. Anyone who think persisting with Ralph is going to see us stay up is deluded.

We either carry on as we are and limp into the championship, or roll the dice and see what happens. If Ralph goes though the entire back room team need to follow him. Fresh start with real ideas, sick of this shit.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bpsaint said:

We’re fucked, honestly. Anyone who think persisting with Ralph is going to see us stay up is deluded.

We either carry on as we are and limp into the championship, or roll the dice and see what happens. If Ralph goes though the entire back room team need to follow him. Fresh start with real ideas, sick of this shit.

Yep. Clean sweep. Coaches have made even the Chelsea boys shit. No ideas. Runs through the club 

• Like 1

I played Palace on Football Manager earlier. I am flying and top of the league, palace are bottom. I said whatever the score was in the game I was playing would be the score tonight. Well we were 2-0 after 25 minutes. We won 2-3 with an 85 minute winner. So I have just put 2-3 on as the final score. Of course unlikely but at least we are approaching the game differently, as we are behind instead of throwing a lead away. 

• Lighthouse changed the title to Palace 2-2 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic