Palace 2-2 Saints - Match Thread

SuperSAINT

A shame we couldn't have got a third while we had them on the ropes. We still don't look particularly solid when they counter.

Fantastic recovery, those first 15 minutes were bad. Livramento looked poor defensively and Caballero save and their finishing stopped us being overrun.

Great to get a free kick in the JWP goldilocks zone and for him to nail it.

Broja has been excellent. Run their defence ragged.

My favourite moment was Lyanco bullying Zaha and the camera then zooming in on Zaha moan face.

Pls pretty please can we carry this on and see this game out.

Watch the Ralph masterclass of ‘trying to hold onto a lead’ by taking off a striker and adding a midfielder. Or ballsing up completely by bringing on Theo. 
we need to go for it because we just can’t defend. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, OttawaSaint said:

It's so annoying that essentially, this game is over. Our lot don't have the gumption to turn this around but if we were 1-0 up, we'd have to nervously get through the game waiting for the inevitable.

Well, not over.  Plenty of time to lose yet though.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Saint86 said:

Caballero does not inspire confidence re commanding his area. Is it rust or was he always been like that?

i don't get this rust thing. He's been training with Wimbledon every day. so should be sharp as a tack, but he's just old. McCarthy is miles better. I'd take Forster too. When is he gonna be fit? Is he really injured or has he just downed tools?

• Lighthouse changed the title to Palace 2-2 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic