Pre Season 22/23

EBS1980

On 08/07/2022 at 17:51, stevegrant said:

There are certainly a number of B Team games:

July

9th: Frome Town (A)
13th: Cartegena (N)
17th: Villarreal B (N)
23rd: Wycombe Wanderers (N - not sure if the OS has a typo as it's saying the game is in Frome...)
26th: Eastleigh (A)
30th: Watford U23s (H - Staplewood)

August

2nd: AFC Totton (A)

Great I'm 30 mins from piñatar arena so will check out the kids against cartegena thanks !.

I've just found the on sale information buried in the OS:

https://www.southamptonfc.com/matches/2022-23/pre-season-friendlies/watford-vs-saints-2022-07-23/ticket-info

Saints take on Watford at Grosvenor Vale (Wealdstone FC) on Saturday 23rd July at 3:00pm.

Ticket availability is extremely limited. They will go on sale on Tuesday 12th July at 2:30pm to 2022/23 Season Ticket Holders who attended 14+ away matches in the 21/22 season.

In the unlikely event that any tickets remain, further criteria will be released on Thursday 14th July.

Information:

Tickets can be purchased online, by calling the Ticket Office on 02381 780 780 or by visiting the Ticket Office at St Mary's.

Tickets are non-transferable.

General admission tickets are standing tickets only.

Pricing:

Tickets are priced from the following:

Adult - £12

Under-18 - £3

Accessible seating:

Included in our allocation are two wheelchair bays. An extremely limited number of ambulant seater pairs have been made available, which will be sold on a first come, first serves basis to supporters who require these.

Accessible tickets are priced at the age relevant price.

Monaco tickets on sale now, price goes up tomorrow.

Does anyone want 3 tickets for Villarreal? 1 adult and 2 U18's. I bought them but didn't realise we have a family thing that day so can't go. Cost £20 but if anyone wants them they can have them for a tenner.

10 hours ago, The Cat said:

Monaco tickets on sale now, price goes up tomorrow.

Does anyone want 3 tickets for Villarreal? 1 adult and 2 U18's. I bought them but didn't realise we have a family thing that day so can't go. Cost £20 but if anyone wants them they can have them for a tenner.

Any chance of an invite to your family do seems a lot better than being thrashed by Villarreal

• Haha 2

The Watford fixture has gone on sale today to those STHs who attended 14 away games last season - and the club fully expect it to sell out to those 500 as no further criteria released.

There was me hoping I would have a chance...

Interesting Edwards but not Doyle. Seeing as he didnt play in the U23s game the other day he must be either injured or off.

We know Perraud is injured, but perhaps Redmond and Walcott left out due to likely moves?

Obviously nothing imminent with outgoing CB moves.

20 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Plus...

"Romain Perraud, Theo Walcott and Nathan Redmond have remained at Staplewood to continue work to be 100 per cent fit for selection. All three are expected to be fit to rejoin training when the team returns on Wednesday 20th July."

Theo isn't fit? Who'd have thought it.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Gingeletiss said:

Diamond Edwards!?

30 minutes ago, Saint Fan CaM said:

My thoughts too - obviously a bit of a handy geezer.  Never seen his name before and don't know what position he plays in - presumably a forward of some sort?

image.png.d3626ad8cc65cdf53455173ca2422afa.png

image.png.c9759cebe14f5a5d96967494550cd4f2.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10840451/Southampton-youngster-Diamond-Edwards-attracting-number-clubs.html

image.thumb.png.8d2d1a96d70c1d45df15d46658a71561.png

Edited by trousers
  • Like 1

Although we've had a great start to the window, is anyone else looking at that squad list and thinking we're a little light on quality across the pitch!? Still lots to do - by my reckoning, we need full-back cover, a no.10 and 2x strikers... 😬

Edited by Bailey
Spelling typo

32 minutes ago, HarvSFC said:

That's got to be an error on Lancashire, right?

Maybe not, 4 have gone with the first team. 

These single camera live streams really makes you appreciate SkySports multi angles don't they 🤣

51 minutes ago, HarvSFC said:

What do we reckon then, are we going into the season with KWP and Small as our LBs and Perraud is available like a few other squad players this summer, or is he actually injured, like JWP was last summer? 

Perraud missed the last couple of games of the season with a broken leg, I'd assume that's a fairly genuine injury :lol:

• Like 2

Anyone else having issues booking tickets through the website for the Leeds game? Everytime I click buy tickets it links me to the "buy a membership" page, despite the fact I already have a membership and the tickets are supposed to be general sale anyway. 

13 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

Anyone else having issues booking tickets through the website for the Leeds game? Everytime I click buy tickets it links me to the "buy a membership" page, despite the fact I already have a membership and the tickets are supposed to be general sale anyway. 

Yep it is really awful this year just need to click some more to get to where you need to. Also silly they haven't got a page for all matchday prices. 

However, to buy tickets: I'd recommend just simply clicking the "become a premium member" on that page you mention, as it should take you to the actual ticketing website.

From there you can navigate using the headings at the top to "my account" or to "match tickets" and then just log in and purchase. 

(or maybe this will help: https://tickets.southamptonfc.com/account/login)

Edited by nta786