FA Cup 5th round draw thread (Sunderland Away)

rickylambert

Brighton or Charlton home or away please.

This Chelsea - Stoke match is INCREDIBLY dull. No atmosphere either, zzzzz

Watched about 25 minutes of the first half...absolutely atrocious. In fact it would probably be better if the FA put the Cup into midweek and left the League programmes on week-ends. That's the way all the other main football nations do it. You'd probably get better cup games without most sides looking to do the minimum to win and not get injured for their league game 2 days later.

It still annoys me massively that they have the semis at Wembley. I like the idea of having them at neutral venues but they should really be at grounds like Old Trafford, Villa Park etc where possible.

They have to be at Wembley to pay for its reconstruction. Ironic really, they build a new Wembley in order to increase its capacity and then they have to sell 17,500 seats to corporate leases in order to pay for it.

It still annoys me massively that they have the semis at Wembley.

They have to be at Wembley to pay for its reconstruction. Ironic really, they build a new Wembley in order to increase its capacity and then they have to sell 17,500 seats to corporate leases in order to pay for it.

Add to that, the ridiculous situation where each club gets over 31,000 tickets for the semi, then just 25,000 for the final.

Am I the only person who hates it when they say: "Here's some balls to look out for..." and put the numbers up?

It spoils it IMO. I press the 'mute' button and use a piece of card to cover up that side of the screen.

I wish they'd say: "Look away now" like they do on the news.

I'd like sunderland at home, and for everyone to kick the actual crap out of their players.... propper cup tie like.... But with a score to settle.

Injure enough of them and we can get fair payment for them, poyet, and hopefully get the bastard relegated.

Number 3 arent we?

Yep,

Anyone got a list of numbers?

EDIT:

1 Sunderland,

2 Cardiff City,

3 Southampton,

4 Charlton Athletic,

5 Brighton & Hove Albion,

6 Nottingham Forest or Preston North End,

7 Hull City,

8 Sheffield Wednesday,