Transfers (rumours) thread

Glasgow_Saint

Today, 19:54

Ronald Koeman involves the search for a new defender Ron Vlaar in his sights. That gave the coach of Southampton compared to FOX Sports.

Koemans new club played two exhibition games last week in the Netherlands. Afterwards, the coach said that he was not quite satisfied with his defender Dejan Lovren. Around the Croat are some problems, after being told they would like to relocate to Liverpool.

, Something like a player must not do, that's not nice. But we now await calm the situation down, until that time, he just does it. I do not want to lose him, but if it has to, or for the prize. "

The transalation

In that case, Southampton can still make a decent substitute. Koeman smiled when he was confronted:,, Target sometimes on Vlaar? He would certainly be an option. But he is not cheap, now I think. Well, we'll see. "

Koeman and Vlaar know each other a common period at Feyenoord, between 2011 and 2012. Thereafter the basket slater signed a three-year contract with Aston Villa. At the last World Cup Vlaar took place in a great way in the spotlight.

Koeman introduced, along with his brother Erwin, the Dutch school in Southampton. ,, The way of training is very different to that of my predecessor Pochettino. For him it was a lot running gear, while we have only trained once without the ball. The boys have to get used to, but that makes sense.''

ARTOVISION UPDATE 18/07/2014

Tadic and Pelle were both signed in time for the Full Moon on the 12th July. Currently is not an auspicious time for new signings. Whereas Saturn, which has been Retrograde since last December, turns direct on the 20th July, we do not have a New Moon until the 26th July. Saturn Retrograde, as previously mentioned is a time where things are slowed down, put on hold and milled over, ready to move forward once Saturn turns direct again. Woe betide for those who chose new projects, new ventures, signed new deals during the past 7 months. It just wasn't the right moment in time/

From the 20th July things that were held up, delayed since the end of last year will begin to move forward, especially if we've come to the correct conclusions, answers for obtaining success.

So for departures and signings the right time will be from the 26th of July and the New Moon.

Don't always be in such a rush. Patience and good timings reap just rewards.

Tadic and Pelle were both signed in time for the Full Moon on the 12th July. Currently is not an auspicious time for new signings. Whereas Saturn, which has been Retrograde since last December, turns direct on the 20th July, we do not have a New Moon until the 26th July. Saturn Retrograde, as previously mentioned is a time where things are slowed down, put on hold and milled over, ready to move forward once Saturn turns direct again. Woe betide for those who chose new projects, new ventures, signed new deals during the past 7 months. It just wasn't the right moment in time/

From the 20th July things that were held up, delayed since the end of last year will begin to move forward, especially if we've come to the correct conclusions, answers for obtaining success.

So for departures and signings the right time will be from the 26th of July and the New Moon.

Ah, so just like down here for the past month, the Official line is wait until after Eid.

Of course, clear as a bell now.

Thanks Art

Mad as a box of frogs

Ronald Koeman involves the search for a new defender Ron Vlaar in his sights. That gave the coach of Southampton compared to FOX Sports.

Koemans new club played two exhibition games last week in the Netherlands. Afterwards, the coach said that he was not quite satisfied with his defender Dejan Lovren. Around the Croat are some problems, after being told they would like to relocate to Liverpool.

, Something like a player must not do, that's not nice. But we now await calm the situation down, until that time, he just does it. I do not want to lose him, but if it has to, or for the prize. "

The transalation

In that case, Southampton can still make a decent substitute. Koeman smiled when he was confronted:,, Target sometimes on Vlaar? He would certainly be an option. But he is not cheap, now I think. Well, we'll see. "

Koeman and Vlaar know each other a common period at Feyenoord, between 2011 and 2012. Thereafter the basket slater signed a three-year contract with Aston Villa. At the last World Cup Vlaar took place in a great way in the spotlight.

Koeman introduced, along with his brother Erwin, the Dutch school in Southampton. ,, The way of training is very different to that of my predecessor Pochettino. For him it was a lot running gear, while we have only trained once without the ball. The boys have to get used to, but that makes sense.''

If that is real quote from Koeman then I expect quite a lot of outrage on here. Because pretty sure we get jolly upset if football clubs are seen to be expressing intereste in other clubs' players publicly.

Typical not itk disclaimers etc but.....

Ditch paper and bits of twitter apparently linking us to Vlaar. With some of the other clubs that have been linked I've been surprised we're not keen. Older head around some younger guys and a good cb, if be keen

I would be happy with Concrete Ron / Roncrete,I know plenty of Villa fans and he is there best player by a mile they would be sick as a dog to see him leave,plus he is in the last year of his contract so could be bought for around 4-5 mill

I would be happy with Concrete Ron / Roncrete,I know plenty of Villa fans and he is there best player by a mile they would be sick as a dog to see him leave,plus he is in the last year of his contract so could be bought for around 4-5 mill

Can't see him going for that cheap. Regardless of his contract, he's worth more to Villa and will be in demand from other clubs.

I would be very happy with Vlaar, I work with & know a lot of Villa fans and like pangy said they all think he's their most important player even above Benteke. To be honest I'd love it if we got him just to annoy them because I have to keep listening to "you're being ripped apart just like Villa were, you'll be fighting relegation next year" they still portray us as a small burnley(esque) team

Oddly I remember watching Vlaar in their relegation season and he was woeful at times. To be fair he was returning from injury.

Whose relegation season? Ron Vlaar has only played for 3 clubs (AZ, Feyenoord and Villa) and has never been relegated.

I think you maybe confusing Vlaar with someone else!

Whose relegation season? Ron Vlaar has only played for 3 clubs (AZ, Feyenoord and Villa) and has never been relegated.

I think you maybe confusing Vlaar with someone else!

I think Wiggles means the season before last when they really struggled and he was poor!

KOEMAN HAS CRUSH ON VLAAR

The transalation

Missing headline inserted. I also notice that he is a basket slater: hopefully that doesn't mean a basket case.

No ITK updates today? Or have I just missed them? Nothing close to happening at the mo' date=' the need for 'sensitivity' or just due to the management being away in Belgium? Would be interesting to know! Not bed wetting just interesting how the domino effect seems to be a quiet one at the moment...[/quote']

Problem with the domino effect is if one's removed the rest fail to fall.

Think we might get wickham in soon if Borini goes to Sunderland. Cheap for a young english striker as well, he's rejected new contract and only has one year left

doubt that, they want Wickham and Borini playing in a tandem. Wickham would cost us far more than we'd be willing to spend.

doubt that, they want Wickham and Borini playing in a tandem. Wickham would cost us far more than we'd be willing to spend.

How do you know? He's rejected a contract. Sunderland will want to cash in. Probably cost 10m max, Tadic cost more than that.

Fee agreed with Sunderland for Borini If this goes through could lead to Wickam to us?

£14 million? Are clubs deliberately giving Liverpool too much money so they can buy our players? That fee is a joke for Borini. Cracking business from Liverpool there. And signing Remy for half that!

£14 million? Are clubs deliberately giving Liverpool too much money so they can buy our players? That fee is a joke for Borini. Cracking business from Liverpool there. And signing Remy for half that!

14 m certainly seems very high to me. I was expecting him to go for 6/7 m. Guess others may view our sales as high.

Think Rodriguez was the last English player we signed. We just don't seem to get anywhere where British players are concerned. All the English players want is to leave and go elsewhere. At least Cortese, being in banking, knew how to pay players in overseas account. That no longer exists.

Think Rodriguez was the last English player we signed. We just don't seem to get anywhere where British players are concerned. All the English players want is to leave and go elsewhere. At least Cortese, being in banking, knew how to pay players in overseas account. That no longer exists.

Thought Clyne signed after him?

According to the Daily Telegraph, we are set to make a bid for Leicester striker Jamie Vardy.

He only has 1 year left on his contract, I would not surprised if his agent was stirring stuff up in the press to get a better contract offer from Leicester.

Thought Clyne signed after him?

Yeah J-Rod was our first signing that summer. So Clyne would have joined after him, for sure. Trying to think if we signed any other English players that summer. Cork joined the summer before, didn't he?