Mohammed Salisu

Saint Garrett

27 minutes ago, waylander said:

The Spanish transfer window does not open until Aug 4. Salisu is coming from La Liga so he cannot be announced until then.

That isn't true. A country's transfer window only applies to incoming players into their clubs. They are free to sell players to other clubs in other countries outside of their own window.

Edited by Matthew Le God
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MarkSFC said:

Could it be we have new owners and they want to announce themselves first and then follow it up with player announcements, Salisu, KWP, McKennie signings, JWP and Betrand extensions??? Would certainly have a massive impact!! Reality or hope....😁

Dream on.

2 hours ago, Spitz said:

Maybe Ralph is having a well deserved break and that’s holding up the obligatory pen in hand photo shoot.

Don't think Ralph is having a break. Certainly all the backroom staff are working through as it's such a short break. But the players are all away at the moment. I suspect, or at least hope, that it's all tied up with no need to rush an announcement before the players come back.

2 hours ago, MarkSFC said:

Could it be we have new owners and they want to announce themselves first and then follow it up with player announcements, Salisu, KWP, McKennie signings, JWP and Betrand extensions??? Would certainly have a massive impact!! Reality or hope....😁

Yes, I'm praying for that too, a veritable tsunami of good news 😉 

13 hours ago, Turkish said:

Save a months salary. 

Well now I'm annoyed, I started a new job half way through January and they've seeming invented this new-fangled thing called "pro rata" and I only got paid for the days I was employed! Bloody typical, I will complain to HR.

13 hours ago, Turkish said:

Save a months salary. Typical saints, hold off as long as possible to save a few grand and someone nips in and takes him. Alderwereld, buttner, coutinho, Maddison. McGuire, Vardy, Promes, the list goes on, all players we dithered over to save a few quid, Semmens is trying to be Levy but was taught by Les, the ditherers apprentice showing us all now it’s done. Salisu will be in another teams shirt before he can say “I’m relaxed about it”

Run like a seaside B&B...

1 hour ago, Miltonaggro said:

Yes, I'm praying for that too, a veritable tsunami of good news 😉 

A source I know within the club tells me they’re organising a cabaret show, where our new owners will dance across the stage in feather boas, with 2 new signings on each arm. Apparently the delay is due to rehearsals not going well, as Haaland is out of sync with the other dancers.

Make of this what you will.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

A source I know within the club tells me they’re organising a cabaret show, where our new ours will dance across the stage in feather boas, with 2 new signings on each arm. Apparently the delay is due to rehearsals not going well, as Haaland is out of sync with the other dancers.

you had me convinced until Haaland😂

4 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

A source I know within the club tells me they’re organising a cabaret show, where our new owners will dance across the stage in feather boas, with 2 new signings on each arm. Apparently the delay is due to rehearsals not going well, as Haaland is out of sync with the other dancers.

This is not true according to my sources. 

In other news Salisu is done from a personal terms POV, we're waiting on a WP and permission from other club to announce. Thought we'd have it last weekend but backlog due to Covid19. 

Edited by Earthworm Jim

44 minutes ago, Earthworm Jim said:

In other news Salisu is done from a personal terms POV, we're waiting on a WP and permission from other club to announce. Thought we'd have it last weekend but backlog due to Covid19. 

Got to get it ratified by the Kenyan FA, don't forget.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Earthworm Jim said:

All the reports from Spain say its done from their side and they are waiting for Saints to announce it.

Covid backlog for what exactly?!

You only get one shot to impress, Jimbo.

12 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

Got to get it ratified by the Kenyan FA, don't forget.

I didn't think he was Kenyan..?

More news (but run out of posts again):

Jeremi Rodriguez is done but is going to be announced as part of Youth Intake. 

Edited by Earthworm Jim

27 minutes ago, waylander said:

Elite sports people exempt from this

They were exempt until the further quarantining was announced.

From the elite sport government guidance

"User Groups / individuals may have to remain in isolation for a prolonged period due to potential Covid-19 viral spread, local or national viral resurgence and further lockdown measures and/or changes in international travel."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-on-phased-return-of-sport-and-recreation/elite-sport-return-to-cross-border-competition-guidance

Edited by Nolan

Presuming he had visited Staplewood before agreeing to join (which he seemingly did a while ago) I doubt quarentine rules make a difference as he doesn't need to be in the UK, just like Djenepo wasn't last summer.

According to AS he did his medical in Spain at least a week ago, and presumably is off on holiday somewhere or back home in Ghana.

https://as.com/futbol/2020/07/25/primera/1595699835_322531.html

Sure it will be announced next week as it seems to be a done deal.

Edited by Dusic

As a confirmed ITK i'd like to point out my summer window so far is 100% accurate.

I told you all Salisu was close to being done  a few days ago✔️

I told you Spurs hadn't met Hojbjergs release clause, despite media reports saying they had ✔️

I told you will still wanted KWP but were looking elsewhere despite media reports saying it was a done deal ✔️

Now the haters will come out jealous of my ITK status once again

It's only posters like @CBFry who are grateful that i keep posting my information.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

As a confirmed ITK i'd like to point out my summer window so far is 100% accurate.

I told you all Salisu was close to being done  a few days ago✔️

I told you Spurs hadn't met Hojbjergs release clause, despite media reports saying they had ✔️

I told you will still wanted KWP but were looking elsewhere despite media reports saying it was a done deal ✔️

Now the haters will come out jealous of my ITK status once again

It's only posters like @CBFry who are grateful that i keep posting my information.

tenor.gif?itemid=16164280