Mohammed Salisu

Saint Garrett

48 minutes ago, Turkish said:

As a confirmed ITK i'd like to point out my summer window so far is 100% accurate.

I told you all Salisu was close to being done  a few days ago✔️

I told you Spurs hadn't met Hojbjergs release clause, despite media reports saying they had ✔️

I told you will still wanted KWP but were looking elsewhere despite media reports saying it was a done deal ✔️

Now the haters will come out jealous of my ITK status once again

It's only posters like @CBFry who are grateful that i keep posting my information.

I’m grateful too.....👍

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

As a confirmed ITK i'd like to point out my summer window so far is 100% accurate.

I told you Spurs hadn't met Hojbjergs release clause, despite media reports saying they had ✔️

I told you will still wanted KWP but were looking elsewhere despite media reports saying it was a done deal ✔️

It's only posters like @CBFry who are grateful that i keep posting my information.

Do you know, when we can all go back into the ground, whether on a day when I have driven 300 miles visiting customers having just enough time to swing by home to pick up Mrs JBS up (oh and get changed) driving the 30 miles to the stadium, getting through the turnstiles at 19:05, having only grabbed a quick sarnie from M&S at 13:00 .......... if I will still be able to buy one of the cracking pies made Brighton way that the club had on offer from the concourse to fill the void prior to kick off: as always Thank you in advance John Boy xx

☺️

5 hours ago, DT said:

This really is a stunning bit of work. Might well be top 10 next season now.

is he any good then? The Youtube video I just watched shows a strong athletic player that looks pretty comfortable on the ball (although maybe taking a few risks), but he does seem to dive in a bit. You need to be positive and Fonte used to do that and he turned out pretty damn well. 

8 hours ago, the saint in winchester said:

Until I see him in a Saints shirt, holding aloft a Saints scarf on the official site …… let's hold our horses, shall we?

After his 14 day quarantine. maybe that can happen.

OK, I'll settle for an official announcement on the OS.

Forget the scarf. I'm going to hold all my horses, and lock the barn door, until I'm convinced he's not another Vestergaard, Hoedt, Elyouseless or Lemina.

9 hours ago, Turkish said:

There are others as well Turkish

9 minutes ago, Pilchards said:

Unfortunately, as it seems above, the old green eyed monster is affecting some of the posters - it's a shame but it is so easy to recognise.

I just hope others like myself, for instance LeG, don't get put off with people taking the piss out of him. He seems pretty reliable so I think it would be good to cut him some slack guys. Just #benice

Edited by Earthworm Jim

19 hours ago, Turkish said:

🤗

18 hours ago, saintdean said:

I can't tell who is taking the piss out of the pretending ITKers and who are the pretending ITKers anymore. 

Don't worry, just assume as your default position that the so-called ITK-er is a myth. The Club are not stupid enough to leak information on transfers accidentally. All of the stuff on here is idle speculation based on regurgitated fake news or press rumours. 

You have to question the sanity of people who feel the need to draw attention to themselves by claiming 'insider' snippets of information.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Charlie Wayman said:

Don't worry, just assume as your default position that the so-called ITK-er is a myth. The Club are not stupid enough to leak information on transfers accidentally. All of the stuff on here is idle speculation based on regurgitated fake news or press rumours. 

You have to question the sanity of people who feel the need to draw attention to themselves by claiming 'insider' snippets of information.

Plus it’s boring and as funny as Herpes the 100th time bit like Skacel.

6 minutes ago, Charlie Wayman said:

I mean, ITK people do exist. That KBilly fella posted Angus Gunn's wiki page before a single press story had even linked him and a week later he was signed. You are right in saying that 90% of people on here who earnestly claim it are just completely bullshitting though.

19 hours ago, saintdean said:

I can't tell who is taking the piss out of the pretending ITKers and who are the pretending ITKers anymore. 

I can confirm i am genuine. I've just upgrade my account to full membership so i can keep you all updated. 

3 hours ago, Earthworm Jim said:

Unfortunately, as it seems above, the old green eyed monster is affecting some of the posters - it's a shame but it is so easy to recognise.

I just hope others like myself, for instance LeG, don't get put off with people taking the piss out of him. He seems pretty reliable so I think it would be good to cut him some slack guys. Just #benice

Textbook

3 hours ago, Earthworm Jim said:

Keep up the good work Jim. Between you, LeG and me we can keep those that want to know informed. It was you that exclusively revealed we were interested in a championship defender well before anyone else. There were a few days between that and me able to confirm it was Matty Cash but between us we broke the news. 

#hatersgonnahate

• Like 2

Keep up the good work Jim. Between you, LeG and me we can keep those that want to know informed. It was you that exclusively revealed we were interested in a championship defender well before anyone else. There were a few days between that and me able to confirm it was Matty Cash but between us we broke the news. 

#hatersgonnahate

Well exactly. 

People want information on the club, but it's not an exact science. Sometimes info that's given to me is correct, but not acted on. However, it gives an indication on how the club is run. I am guessing from what others are saying that other ITKs have been hounded off the site, which is very sad. People like @trousers seem to be the kind that hounds and bullies - although I have no idea who he thinks I am as I really don't understand half his posts. 

People just need to #benice. 

We're all just trying our best. 

5 minutes ago, Earthworm Jim said:

Well exactly. 

People want information on the club, but it's not an exact science. Sometimes info that's given to me is correct, but not acted on. However, it gives an indication on how the club is run. I am guessing from what others are saying that other ITKs have been hounded off the site, which is very sad. People like @trousers seem to be the kind that hounds and bullies - although I have no idea who he thinks I am as I really don't understand half his posts. 

Look Jim, just stop trying to be some kind of insider...it's obvious you're not.  All the best.

#hatersgonnahate

You are boss at this. 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, austsaint said:

Look Jim, just stop trying to be some kind of insider...it's obvious you're not.  All the best.

If you don't believe me then that's fine - there's enough people who thank me for the information I give out. 

Last post of day unfortunately, so can't bring any more insights today. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earthworm Jim said:

If you don't believe me then that's fine - there's enough people who thank me for the information I give out. 

Last post of day unfortunately, so can't bring any more insights today. 

I for one appreciate the little snippets that you post Earthworm Jim :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Earthworm Jim said:

Well exactly. 

You tell 'em Jim.  I think it's brilliant the way you read through the forum for all the speculation and regurgitate it into a bite-sized blobs.  

And don't get me started on that hooligan ultra trousers.