2022/23 Other games

Lighthouse

Arsenal have been disappointing today, sloppy on the ball and too slow in their build up. Played into Everton's hands really and has allowed them to really dig in with their low block.

This is the sort of game you win if you're going to win the league, looks like it's City's to lose based on this.

Edited by S-Clarke

Jones: "I've let everyone down because I was brought in to drive the standards & that wasn't good enough today. I've allowed certain things to happen & gone away from what's made me successful in the past." #saintsfc @paulbelvers

if he means we lost because we forced him into four at the back he can just fuck off now

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DT said:

Jones: "I've let everyone down because I was brought in to drive the standards & that wasn't good enough today. I've allowed certain things to happen & gone away from what's made me successful in the past." #saintsfc @paulbelvers

if he means we lost because we forced him into four at the back he can just fuck off now

#deluded

Results went against us this week, especially as we lost. We can't rely on anyone else to keep us up bar ourselves. Which will ultimately be our downfall. A couple of weeks ago I said if you offered me 38 points I'd take it with bells on. Now I'd take 35 and just cross my fingers. But I'd surprised if we even hit 30. What a shitty season this has been... and annoyingly had we stayed up this season I think we'd now be in very good shape for a Prem campaign next season. Sods law. Instead we'll be in the Championship without our crown jewels.

• Like 2

All the earnest bs about concussion has led to shitehouses just conveniently collapsing. Hojberg just falling on floor when ball hits head in a wall. The you get the bollocks spouted ‘you can’t be too careful with head injuries’

• Like 3