Saints 0-1 Forest - Match Thread

Noodles34

MotM?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. MotM?

• Nobody
    • NOBODY, BUT IN CAPITALS
    • Niemand, aber auf Deutsch

0-1 down in a must win match and we replace an injured 3rd centre back with a centre back. 

get some attaching players on the pitch and have a go at trying to stay up…but nah, Jones goes with surrendering

1 minute ago, nta786 said:

Anyone that says DCC hasn't trained properly is full of sh*t - if he is on the bench he is good enough to be called upon.

There'd be more sympathy if he wasn't in the squad.

Right on queue - DCC comes on for ABK 

1 minute ago, Suhari said:

Just out of the car after a long drive up norf.

Got in, opened a beer, was surprised to see Lyanco was starting.

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED AS SOON AS I TURNED THE FUCKING TABLET ON?

A clue: it wasn't sexy Croatian nuns with questionably hairy minges.

Fuck me. Lyanco you twat.

So it is your fault.

• Haha 3

Just now, Sheaf Saint said:

Great. ABK is injured again. No doubt he'll be out for another 2 months and we'll have to watch Lyanco do a poor impression of a footballer while he's recovering.

He will no doubt milk it. I probably would with this clown as manager

5 minutes ago, Saint Fan CaM said:

Can’t believe the utter dross. Jones has to go - Lyanco a complete liability. We won’t win this now.

Guardiola would do no better with this shit squad so what's sacking another manager gonna do?.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sheaf Saint said:

Great. ABK is injured again. No doubt he'll be out for another 2 months and we'll have to watch Lyanco do a poor impression of a footballer while he's recovering.

I don’t reckon he fancies it tbh. Don’t blame him either. 

• Like 1

A team that has 2 away goals (now 3) and hasn't scored in nearly 600 away minutes comes to our place and is totally bossing us. 

I hate this team.

We could have got in a manager that was pure class and given him 40 days to get his team together. Instead we get Numpty Nate and he took 40 days off reading the fucking bible. Clueless.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Smirking_Saint said:

So here we are.... 3 at the back didn't work under a superior coach

It is almost certainly not going to work now... especially if you have Lyanco leading the defence FFS

Also... the original Johnson chance was absolutely indicative of using a 3 at the back with centre backs that are largely inexperienced in playing there... we had players back, yet none of them looked towards or even communicated that he was free

Surely any decent coach is aware you don't just throw 3 defenders in there and hope it works

Fuck me they are all over us.

Forest - who have been utter gash away from home all season - are playing us off the park.

The last 3 games have been far worse than anything we witnessed under RH. We've got no shape, no discernible system, no goal threat, and no fucking idea how to stick the ball in the opponent's net and keep it out of ours.

In all my years of watching Saints I have never seen us as consistently bad as we are now. Even the Poortvliet/Wotte years were better than this.

If Nathan Jones was the answer, what the fuck was the question?

• Like 3

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 0-1 Forest - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic