Noodles34

MotM?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. MotM?

• Nobody
    • NOBODY, BUT IN CAPITALS
    • Niemand, aber auf Deutsch

3 minutes ago, gallaghert366@yahoo.com said:

And the majority of the 'players' on the pitch.  This lot will struggle in the Championship next season.

I’m not entirely putting the blame on Jones. I’d expect better performances but this lot, this group of pathetic whimpering backbiting bottlers deserve more stick than him.

Disgraceful group.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

We’ll win again. Don’t know where, don’t know when. But I know we’ll win again, some sunny day.

Oh fuck off Elmo you sack of shit. 

I hope the fans start using this depreciating humour rather than booing. It’s time they started enjoying themselves having gone to the game. Besides, Hard to boo a shower of shit of a team with a clueless manager in charge. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint Matty 76 said:

One of the worst halves I've seen, and that's saying something

Yup, sadly this comment seems to be quite frequent at the moment. How many 'worst halves of football I have seen' are we likely to get this season. Just when you think you have seen the worst, they go and do it again!

• Like 1

I never had much faith in Jones, but after that half I can’t see us picking up another win this season. If it’s the same second half, best off save the money on transfers and just settle in for next year in the championship. That was such a gutless, disorganised performance. Jones is making us worse game by game, and it was a low benchmark to begin with.

Edited by The Kraken
  • Like 1

Where are the “we’ve got to get behind NJ and support him” “he’s a good manager” fans right now? That was objectively very poor. Who plays goofball likes that in the prem and succeeds? We are shit, toothless, lacking passion. So much of that comes down to the manager and the board. Can’t wait for the excuses at full time from NJ

• Like 1

Just now, Crab Lungs said:

I’m not entirely putting the blame on Jones. I’d expect better performances but this lot, this group of pathetic whimpering backbiting bottlers deserve more stick than him.

Disgraceful group.

Yep. It's all rotten

Jones is a horrible appointment and seemingly a shit manager but there's no fight from these players on the pitch either

I thought the first half vs Brighton was bad, but at least that was against a decent outfit. Blow me… This is disastrous.

The back five yet again a disaster. Lyanco disgraced himself again. Elyounoussi can’t dribble the ball to himself, let alone complete a pass. Lavia looks lost. JWP still in his shell.

SR have everything to answer for. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Kraken said:

I never had much faith in a Jones, but after that half I can’t see us picking up another win this season. If it’s the same second half, best off save the money on transfers and just settle in for next year in the championship. That was such a gutless, disorganised performance. Jones is making us worse game by game, and it was a low benchmark to begin with.

Well if we don’t beat the second worst team in the league at home what chance have we got? Yet you’ve got people on here saying we shouldn’t sign players and people are bedwetting about relegation 🤣🤣

We have no continuity as a team, it's long balls forward and then give it away, its a bloodbath everywhere not helped with our breeze block feet players.

Truly this is bad bad football, Rasmus must be getting slightly nervous this could affect his book sales since he's the cunt who saw the messiah in Luton.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, funkymojo44 said:

Haven't posted in some time, so just popping by to say 'thanks' to all the idiots who thought best to get rid of Ralph.

Getting rid of Ralph was the right call. Appointing NJ was a complete collective brain fart.

• Like 14

Just now, Saint Matty 76 said:

Yep. It's all rotten

Jones is a horrible appointment and seemingly a shit manager but there's no fight from these players on the pitch either

I liked Ralph but getting rid of him was the right decision. Getting Jones though was a wrong one.

still, he’s working with an absolute bunch of shiseters, like the people within the club really. All style and zero substance. Empty platitudes, apologies and excuses and a working pretence that everything is fine if we say it is.

We saw this sh1t when RH was here, they’ve just now downed tools on NJ. Personally, NJ has more credence and merit than any of those sh1t bags, at least he’s won things in his career, both personal and at a club level. 

Bottlejobs. Pathetic Bottlejobbers going through the motions.

• Like 6

I'd be happy if the players can just stay on their feet in the second half rather than appearing to be shot down by a sniper every time a Forest player comes remotely near them and in the process, giving the ball away.

Is it also not too much to ask for a professional football player earning on average per week what most earn a year to pass the ball to a player on his own team? My 7 year old daughter seems to have a better pass completion rate than most in this team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BotleySaint said:

Things were very bad under Ralph.

But I reckon we'd have won at least one of the last 4 games.

Second half can only get better.

To be honest at least we had some semblance of a plan. Ive just watched Lyanco and Bazunu launch the ball up top to no effect for 45mins, I don't think we're built to play that way at all.

• Like 2

cacophony of boos at half time. And that was probably polite, considering that fist 45. We looked marginally better approaching the whistle. But that's not to say we could complete a couple of passes together, or get a ball into the box, or show for a pass, or look as though we had much of a clue. It's just that Forest, being one up, dropped back a bit to take their lead into the interval.

There were a couple of moments where it looked as though being more direct was where we'd be more liekly. Again, that's not to say any of those worked. But Jones' tactics are direct. With a team that offer zero threat from direct styles of play, having been trained for the last few years to play a very different style to that, and who have no personnel who look remotely likely to do anything playing that way.

• Like 3

Edozie and Stu Armstrong would be a more effective strike partnership than Che and the waste of space Mara is. Seriously shit showing from our supposed forward players. Couple this with Lyanco who has a cockup waiting every game as a contribution and we’re so going down I could put big money on it and I’m no gambler.

7 minutes ago, OttawaSaint said:

RH ran out of ideas but these same players played so much better than this. Yes, they were still shit and lost most weeks but this team, playing this way, with this manager would struggle in League 2. It's no exaggeration, they are utterly dire.

Ralph would have kept us up, fans can keep telling themselves he had to go if they want, but they should have no illusions over what a terrible call it was - one that will be a key decision in relegating us - along with not signing a striker or cdm cover... Its impressive just how fast our metrics have dived off a cliff since that sacking. 

Edited by Saint86
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, funkymojo44 said:

Haven't posted in some time, so just popping by to say 'thanks' to all the idiots who thought best to get rid of Ralph.

Stupid post. Just because Jones is not up to the task (not helped by the clusterfuck Ralph left) doesn’t suddenly make getting rid of Ralph wrong. The mistake was who we replaced him with. The Ralph lovers like you were part of our problem. 

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, BotleySaint said:

Things were very bad under Ralph.

But I reckon we'd have won at least one of the last 4 games.

Second half can only get better.

I reckoned 4/9 with a weak squad over Xmas and New Year would have been the bare minimum. His Saints supporting in-laws need to have a quiet word in his ear. 

RS need to bite the bullet and admit they got the appointment of Jones horribly wrong. They owe that to the paying fans because they are having the piss taken out of them. Press the reset button, get a new manager in pronto and start spending money in this window. If not we may as well give up. It's a total clusterfuck. Semmens needs to come up with reasons why he chose these charlatans as well instead of hiding in his ivory tower.

• Like 3

Nathan Jones is either thick or stubborn or both - anyone with an ounce of footballing knowledge can see this 5 at the back debacle isn't working. Fucking change it. Nobody seemingly has a clue with what they're doing so revert to 4 at the back. This is a team Nathan that has only scored once (now twice) away from home since August.

If I'm S Armstrong & Co I'd have originally been annoyed to have been on the bench but I'd rather be there than on the pitch putting out that shower of shit performance. A miserable evening for a currently miserable football club. 

Hate this algorithm based approach to everything, and half-baked moneyball. This is what happens when you disregard a key metric - fight and spirit. We have absolutely none. Zero loyalty, or anyone that gives a toss. Just that the trafficked humans are worth flipping for a bit more cash. A shell of a club. Can’t see how we avoid a long drop. 

Up until to tonight after playing in forum Brighton and improved performance against Fulham who are also in a rich vein of form I gave Nathan the benefit of the doubt. But tonight against Nottingham forest playing this badly is inexcusable, imo the players out there are better than this, what coaching and match prep takes place ? Because it isn’t working.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 0-1 Forest - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic