Saints 0-1 Forest - Match Thread

Noodles34

MotM?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. MotM?

• Nobody
    • NOBODY, BUT IN CAPITALS
    • Niemand, aber auf Deutsch

This squad has had the meat picked from the bones for a few years now and slowly replaced with cheaper alternatives. We are now down to the bare bones and yet our illustrious owners think that buying young kids with no real experience can not only earn big bucks but also help us to survive in the prem ffs. 

Then to rub salt into the wound, they hire a manager with no top flight experience and with more belief in Jesus than his squad, to get this shower out of trouble. 

Wow Rasmus and SR, I don't blame you for all the carnage, but,you are really ramming home that nail in the coffin. 

• Like 3

Just now, Dark Munster said:

Bugger. I was hoping it’s our fans

No chance, Forest have proper supporters. Saints fans haven’t had any guts since the Lowe protests 15 years ago. Those of us starting chants to get rid of Pellegrino were shouted down. Compliant little mice and not fit to lace the boots of the Branfoot generation of fans.

• Like 5

Just now, Lighthouse said:

I genuinely don’t believe that Jones, nor any of the players (Aribo aside) has done nothing other than try their best. I’d never go so far as to call NJ a w*nker, they’re all just hopelessly out of their depth in this league.

Picked apart piecemeal for eight years. 

1 minute ago, Lighthouse said:

I genuinely don’t believe that Jones, nor any of the players (Aribo aside) has done nothing other than try their best. I’d never go so far as to call NJ a w*nker, they’re all just hopelessly out of their depth in this league.

It was the away fans singing that. Saints fans are fickle but they don’t turn quite so toxic so quickly.

1 minute ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

Forest bringing on a new signing? A signing? surely not? If the window was open wouldn't our club have concuded brining in one of the players we've been crying out for for months? But all other clubs don;t have it as difficult in January as we do it seems. Grrrr...

Saints are like my kids, had weeks to get their homework done and bag ready for school but don't even know where there bag is and the bus is coming around the corner...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SNSUN said:

I reckon this finishes 1-1 tonight. The ultimate bad result as we don’t win and we don’t lose (meaning something might actually get done). The ultimate papering over the cracks result. 

I'd take that right now. I think it'll be 2-0 Forest.

I reckon this finishes 1-1 tonight. The ultimate bad result as we don’t win and we don’t lose (meaning something might actually get done). The ultimate papering over the cracks result. 

Not a chance. We don’t even look like having a shot, let alone scoring a goal. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Convict Colony said:

This is the darkest time before the dawn, 2nd half we will look like a team reborn.

If we dont I will come back and delete this.

Hi Convict, I'm from the future... We're awful here too, sorry.

Don’t agree with the Jones chants. He’s been here for four, five  games. 

Hardly culpable entirely for this utter sh1t show alone.

Why no sh1t for the utterly useless players? They’ve mugged us all off for 2-3 years now… and get away with it

• Like 1

That'd require us actually putting together a move that results in a shot that actually goes into the goal. We ain't scoring until February or March, let's face it.

Just now, Crab Lungs said:

Don’t agree with the Jones chants. He’s been here for four, five  games. 

Hardly culpable entirely for this utter sh1t show alone.

Why no sh1t for the utterly useless players? They’ve mugged us all off for 2-3 years now… and get away with it

He doesn't have a clue. Are you watching this?

• Like 4

If he hadn’t been so recently appointed, this performance would convince a lot of clubs to immediately get rid of the manager.

Im done with him. Jones out. Utterly useless manager overseeing a disorganised rabble. A decent manager wouldn’t get this lot much, but we’re playing even worse than the sum of our parts.

• Like 4

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 0-1 Forest - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic