Saints 0-1 Forest - Match Thread

Noodles34

MotM?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. MotM?

• Nobody
    • NOBODY, BUT IN CAPITALS
    • Niemand, aber auf Deutsch

I am just so angry at how it has come to this. The signs have been there for so long and the board have just been happy for us to exist in the PL and not compete. Cheap fixes and poor decisions - we're exactly where we deserve to be. 

This is on Semmens and co - SR have seemingly added nothing - might as well have kept Gao. 

Miserable. 

• Like 8

I can imagine the presser already where NJ absolves himself of any blame by saying something along the lines of "you can't give away silly goals like that", yet this is entirely on him for a) picking Lyanco and b) spending 7 fucking weeks with the team and seemingly coaching no patterns of play or a distinct style into our team.

• Like 4

Just now, The Juice said:

Ready to lose 3-1 and Saints social media to replay the goal we scored all week to hip hop music, interspersed with smiling training ground pictures with the heading 'up for the cup 💪

We won't score. It'll be videos of inspirational interceptions by Salisu with a stat saying he's got the most in the league.

Just now, nta786 said:

I can imagine the presser already where NJ absolves himself of any blame by saying something along the lines of "you can't give away silly goals like that", yet this is entirely on him for a) picking Lyanco and b) spending 7 fucking weeks with the team and seemingly coaching no patterns of play or a distinct style into our team.

Literally. Can't wait to hear him tell us our expectations need to be lower and he can't perform miracles

Just now, Archers Road Stand said:

Who seriously sanctioned £12m on Mara? 

We are the PL's laughing stock and felt obligated to help Bourdeaux with their financial woes.

Yet happy to haggle over Orsic or Gakpo I'm sure of it. 

• Like 2

This is Derby and Swindon level crap-ness. Not halfway through the season and the players have completely given up, no belief, no fight. Being battered, at home, by a team that's been bottom most of the season.

I'd ship out any big earner that wanted to go and start budgeting for next season. 

• Like 3

Just painted a door in the garage and thought I’ll come indoors to warm up and watch the Saints.

Think I’ll go back and watch the paint dry. 

Do hope the poor fans in the stadium let SR, Rasmus, Semmens and Jones know what the think of this crap.

• Like 1

Just now, OttawaSaint said:

There's no way they'll do that and admit that they cocked it up.

They need to though. The guy is a fraud and we’re getting worse.

It’s not unprecedented, Palace binned off De Boer after 4 games. This setup is so bad, and against a Forest side who are uuuuuuseless, and we’re second best everywhere. 

• Like 6

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 0-1 Forest - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic