Saints 0-1 Cherries - Match Thread

SotonianWill

What a clueless moron......bringing on another defender.  All those squawking for McCarthy - be careful what you wish for.  Another player who gets better the less he plays because people forget how bad he is.

SELLES OUT.  ANKERSON OUT.  PLAYERS OUT

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dangerspoon said:

At least Chris Sutton is providing good commentary. Very critical of Selles and quite rightly.

clueless.

Disapointed in Sutton. His old school "This is a game Southampton have to win" fails to take into account the subtle tactical, counter attacking, nuances of SeelesBall. In his dinosaur world he'd have an attacking team, dictating play, getting the crowd onside, creating chances and retaining a place in the Premier League. I shall be sending a letter of complaint in. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have given Selles the benefit of the doubt but this is clueless. I’m not convinced Dyche or Big Sam would have kept us up because ultimately we are not good enough. We are getting played off the park by Bournemouth. 
The club needs a total overhaul. So sad as for the first time in a long while we have actually spent some money. Sadly on players that don’t make the squad. 

• Like 2

Just now, SNSUN said:

It's ok lads we've still got 5 games left, easy.

Bunch of shite. We could be truly bollocksed next season.

This is the sort of performance which makes me fear next season to be honest, this performance is catastrophic at so many levels.

• Like 4

Well, worse than normal SellesBall, is SellesBall without JWP on the park.

changes being made. Adams putting a brave face on that injury that prevented him from starting (that culdn;t have been tactical surely. 🙂 ).

Still time, still hope. But seen not a thing since very early see anything coming.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 0-1 Cherries - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic