Middlesbrough 2-1 Saints - Match Thread

trousers

Scar tissue can be fixed by being good at football, our squad is full of players that got relegated or are loans that couldn’t really give a crap about Southampton as they will move on anyway. Just when we thought it couldn’t get worse 😳

1 minute ago, Chez said:

our corner...pas it backwards.....lose it....four vs one....Baz saves us.

FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS

I mentioned it last game. If Martin can't put someone on the half way line after we continuously get caught on the break from our our own set plays... how can we expect him to change anything else. It's basic.

• Like 1

I really wanted to like this team this year, I really thought Sheffield Wednesday on the opening day showed us what was to come. Instead we've got a bunch of bottlers that have no cutting edge, cannot string two passes together, and a manager that doesn't seem to know how to change it. We won't get promoted. We've gone from mid-table Prem to mid-table Championship in 4 years. Woeful.

• Like 1

Just now, Lighthouse said:

Does anyone actually care if Boro go down to ten men? I mean really, what are we actually hoping for there?

They should be down to nine. That's two nailed on second yellows they've got away with now.

But as you say, it's not like it would actually make any difference to the result.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hypochondriac said:

This is ridiculous. Martin needs to go for me. 3 losses in a row and possibly 4 with another disgraceful performance this is appalling management. 

Totally agree the man is a fraud. I have never seen a more disjointed team in my life. Last season was bad but we will be relegated if the charlatan is allowed to continue.

• Like 1

Just now, Sheaf Saint said:

They should be down to nine. That's two nailed on second yellows they've got away with now.

But as you say, it's not like it would actually make any difference to the result.

Yep, the ref has had a nightmare but agree it probably wouldn't have made any difference 

• Lighthouse changed the title to Middlesbrough 2-1 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic