International week

Batman

It's weird, almost as if the Croatian fans actually WANT to have the game awarded against them, despite currently drawing the hardest game in their group. :?

Predictable to see the Italian police doing what they always do at slightly tetchy football matches, if it moves, swing a ****ing baton at it :spaz:

With Blind out, United's centre backs and centre midfielders against Arsenal likely to be Smalling, Blackett, Fellaini and Herrera.

Against Sanchez et al.

I might make a point of watching that game

Hopefully they'll still be out on December 8th.

The match being held in Italy aren't the Italians responsible for crowd behaviour? They shouldn't be letting flares into the ground.

Easier said than done, unless they're going to start doing full airport-style screening of fans when they walk through the turnstiles. Flares and smoke bombs seem to be pretty easy to conceal, especially when the weather's crap so everyone's wearing coats and jumpers.

It's weird, almost as if the Croatian fans actually WANT to have the game awarded against them.

The match being held in Italy aren't the Italians responsible for crowd behaviour? They shouldn't be letting flares into the ground.

Easier said than done, unless they're going to start doing full airport-style screening of fans when they walk through the turnstiles. Flares and smoke bombs seem to be pretty easy to conceal, especially when the weather's crap so everyone's wearing coats and jumpers.

How can the Croatian FA stop people claiming to be Croatian fans taking flares into a stadium in Italy?

I used to do volunteer stewarding at Wembley Arena and Wembley with friends of mine when I lived up that way: it was a way to see bands for free. Saw The Who, Pink Floyd (at Hammersmith), various other bands. I also did a couple of footy games: friendly against Brazil, and one against Scotland, both times in a standing bay (yep, that long ago). The first game was really good fun, but the Scots; at least in my bay, were an obnoxious, stroppy crowd of stroppy, drunk dwarves. I've plenty of Scots friends, but these lot were a complete pain in the a***.

Scored against us but never played for us. His Blackburn partner in crime on the other hand...

Think that should say Celtic...

Anyway good for Fraser to get game time. Hart may be number 1 but there's no reason why Fraser can't oust Foster as number 2.