Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Just caught the last 30 minutes of Redknapp on Danny Kelly's 'My Sporting Life' show this evening... Carlsberg don't do nauseating re-writing of history, but if they did....

And Kelly has taken sycophancy to a whole new level.

I usually enjoy these shows of Kellys, I will avoid this one like the bloody plague.

It's quite comical watching PST board member Mike 'Riddle' Saunders digging himself into a bigger & bigger hole over on FOL.

Openness, transparency, honesty. :lol:

http://fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=581453

Mick Williams goes online to rebut Mike Saunders' comment that MW was resigning due to ill health or pressure from his wife. Nice little public ding dong between the two.

OldSpice Posted on 15/03/2015 12:02

SAVE OUR MICK - Should the Trust call an EGM

Report Message | Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message

I have NOT resigned from the PST board due to ill health or any pressure from my wife or anyone else.

Sometimes, a man has to stand by his principles even when that stand can have undesired consequences - this whole matter has been one of those times.

OldSpice Posted on 15/03/2015 20:29

Riddle..

Whatever you meant Mike, the inference was that I needed a break for the sake of my health. Nothing could be further from the truth, although I have to say that my PST life has been stressful since November.

The 'wife comment' wasn't funny, despite the wink and Ann was also not amused by it!

You are right, however, when you say no one should be getting stressed out on PST issues. It is very distressing for me that it should have come to this when there was absolutely no need.

You had access to all the information leading to this and contributed to the discussion, so I am disappointed that you claim to not know why I resigned.

the_riddle Posted on 16/03/2015 07:04

How many times do I need to say this...

My post does not say Mick was ill, it says I thought he could be making himself ill if he carried on the way he was going as the last time I saw Mick (outside Fratton after the Tranmere game) he looked f*cked off and stressed and it was not nice to see him like that. Mick, you even say yourself you were stressed by all this - so am I not making a fair observation? Likewise the 'wife' comment was a throwaway joke, based on nothing more than thinking your wife might not want you so stressed either. No malice was intended and I apologise if it was taken the wrong way.

I'm gutted that a well intentioned post about how PST Board Members only do it as volunteers and shouldn't be so stressed by Pompey issues has been twisted by a few, when the original post is still there, clear as day, not saying what people 'think' it says.

As for why Mick resigned, of course I know what the 'matter of principle' is about but I don't know why he felt so strongly that he had to resign over it as for me it is not a resignation issue. Again my posts on here actually say that if people read them. I've not spoken to Mick on the matter and certainly wouldn't speculate on his take on it.

Can't believe I'm now being called a 'liar' by some and getting this reaction from a post that was in support of Mick and based on concern for his well being and is being twisted by some who want to read more into what I wrote.

Btw - thanks Lor for your post, at least someone's read what I actually wrote and in the manner it was intended.

Basically someone on there trust has been skimming money off the top and one of the other board members has resigned.

Then another board member has gone on POL saying that the said board member resigned due to ill health which is false and they have been spilling there dirty laundry in public.

Honestly you could not get more tinpot

Basically someone on there trust has been skimming money off the top and one of the other board members has resigned.

Then another board member has gone on POL saying that the said board member resigned due to ill health which is false and they have been spilling there dirty laundry in public.

Honestly you could not get more tinpot

It's something to do with Micah and money which he says didn't go to him but was paid to someone. Then his marriage broke down and the money disappeared and this transaction was supposedly covered up by higher ups in the Trust hierarchy. All very smalltime.

#tinpotmostest

Warming up nicely on some of their messageboards..

So it seems you're sending emails to the admin trying to get me banned like a yellow-bellied coward, and threatening legal action(yawn) unless they pass over personal information about me.

Good luck with that. In the interests of reciprocity, I've been doing some digging on you. It appears you're totally skint, your Mrs has fuuuucked you off and won't speak to you and is in the process of rinsing you for the house and anything else of worth. You're unemployed and a load of former colleagues and friends want nothing to do with you. On top of that there's the issue of the missing 3k. So anyway, how's it all going mate?

1zdlutu.gif

:lol:

I can't see that anybody's reputation is being damaged by what's going on over there. At least not on this thread.

BEFORE

Micah Hall is considered as a bit of a fraud.

Mick Williams is considered as Mr. Rock-Steady Dependable but unremarkable.

The PDT run by a bunch of idiots on behalf of a bunch of idiots

AFTER

Micah Hall is considered as a bit of a fraud.

Mick Williams is considered as Mr. Rock-Steady Dependable but unremarkable.

The PDT run by a bunch of idiots on behalf of a bunch of idiots

Nothing much has changed, really, in six years. Corporate governance? :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by hutch
changed the icons

This does look like a bit of a crisis for the property developing Trust.

Financial shenanigans, accusations, chairman forced out, a resignation - next thing they'll be telling us our shares are worthless!

Who'd have thought it possible in the new world of transparency, especially after they drove all of the crooks out of their club.

At least Chanrai only helped himself to money, he didn't give his mates interest-free loans and abuse supporters as well.

But a win tonight and all is well, nothing else matters is the motto that the former club owners adopted over the last decade - the Trust proudly continues following in the footsteps of the child-maimers, the pension-robbers, the money-launderers and the loan shark.

It's all going off on fansonline, it's hilarious (yet completely predictable) stuff.

It now turns out that a trust board member (he posts on there as the riddle) instigated an altercation with a fellow fan at a recent game, regarding some online comments the fan was supposed to have made. This is he same the riddle who went onto their message boards and tried to claim that Mick Williams might have resigned due to ill health and because his wife made him (which he was then forced to backtrack on instantly when Williams showed up to contradict him).

http://fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=581764

Some rather choice comments towards the riddle:

Quite simply - by the trust rules - you should be thrown off the board and trust.

But that's the crux of all issues at the trust at the moment - it's just a big old jolly - unprofessional, corrupt, exclusive, lawless and secretive.

Not the community ethos sold to us.

Here we go again.

It is a level of professionalism that is missing.

After all the criticism Riddle still can't just STFU and show a bit of professional self discipline, this time putting private emails up on a public message board.

THIS ISN'T HOW WE WANT OUR ELECTED BOARD MEMBERS BEHAVING!

Too arrogant to think that any expected levels of decency apply to him like some tin-pot Clarkson."

Less tin-pot Clarkson, more Dockyard League Partridge.

We don't believe you anymore.

You tried to mislead people with what you wrote. You're disgusting,get out of our club you arrogant cvnt and if you don't like what people have to say don't post lies on forums.

There's too many more to copy and paste, but it's a cracking read! Who'd have thought this could happen?!?!

It's all going off on fansonline, it's hilarious (yet completely predictable) stuff.

It now turns out that a trust board member (he posts on there as the riddle) instigated an altercation with a fellow fan at a recent game, regarding some online comments the fan was supposed to have made. This is he same the riddle who went onto their message boards and tried to claim that Mick Williams might have resigned due to ill health and because his wife made him (which he was then forced to backtrack on instantly when Williams showed up to contradict him).

http://fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=581764

Some rather choice comments towards the riddle:

There's too many more to copy and paste, but it's a cracking read! Who'd have thought this could happen?!?!

Never saw it coming in a million years....

:lol:

#tinpotclub #tinpotfans

While having the dubious pleasure of driving around the Portsmouth area today, funnily enough didn't see any Pompey car stickers, badges or any sign of any of the '200,000' who turned up on Southsea common when they won the cup....funny that! ‪WTFILN!!!!!!!

While having the dubious pleasure of driving around the Portsmouth area today, funnily enough didn't see any Pompey car stickers, badges or any sign of any of the '200,000' who turned up on Southsea common when they won the cup....funny that! ‪WTFILN!!!!!!!

That's because they were all already at Fratton Park. In fact, the fortress was packed 3 hours before kick off and the remaining 200,000 were locked out of the ground.

They are 4th in the league table on current form.

Sadly the team that is top of that form guide is between them and the playoffs.

And several that are in that top eight are also in the mix for the playoffs.

If they replicated their impressive record of one defeat in ten it would not be enough to meet the points haul they need to make the playoffs.

I'm thinking that perhaps the playoffs might be beyond them.

And even if they did make them, their inability to put away very poor sides like Cheltenham would suggest they would not win them.

Shame.

Normally in these sort of situations I would encourage the oppressed group, in this case the gullible Pompey fans. To read Animal Farm to understand the reality of their plight.

Unfortunately I fear the stupid ****s would simply rent the video version. Still it will bring back memories of their sisters for them.

I vaguely know couple of the guys who are on the board of fan-owned AFC Rushden and Diamonds (who play in the United Counties League, at the Dog and Duck stadium) and I swear they are more professional than tinpotpompey.

whilst riddle going off at a fan at a game sound bad, the guy he's had a pop at is a grade A tosspot (as is his son), so it's fairly understandable... un-profesional, but understandable...

FWIW, Joe has been proved absolutely correct in his assessment of the PST and it's leadership. :lol:

Normally in these sort of situations I would encourage the oppressed group, in this case the gullible Pompey fans. To read Animal Farm to understand the reality of their plight.

Unfortunately I fear the stupid ****s would simply steal the video version. Still it will bring back memories of their sisters for them.

Corrected !

From POL tonight

Apology to Micah Hall.

Discussion in 'Pompey Forum' started by dfearnley, Today at 9:45 AM.

Watch Thread

dfearnley

dfearnley

Joint most helpful poster

I would like to offer a Without Prejudice apology to Micah for any perceived damage I may have caused to his character. Whilst I don't recall the details of what I have written and because the thread has been removed I can't read it, I can say that:

1) I have no reason to believe that Micah is a con man and has not been accused of dishonesty

2) I have no information on how he got his job at PFC and as such there is no evidence it was anything other than due to his skills and ability

3) Micah is his real name

I wish Micah and his family all the best. Any comments I have made have been to try and protect the reputation of the PST and I've never wished to cause anyone any harm intentionally or otherwise.

then

:picard: To think I voted for you.

PompeyIrish, Today at 6:34 PM Report#17Like+ QuoteReply

buschman

buschman

Super Moderator

Admin/Mod Team

PompeyIrish said: ↑

:picard: To think I voted for you.

Who's this aimed at and what's the issue?

Not a dig but a genuine question.

I walked into a fancy dress shop and asked for a vampires out fit, she goes out the back and comes back with a Scum kit. I said you mis-heard me, I said I want to look like a count!

buschman, Today at 6:37 PM Report#18Like+ QuoteReply

PompeyIrish

PompeyIrish

Dan F. Making an apology for something he can't "remember the details of".

They have also made a series of horrible and disgusting accusations which I can prove are false, and like Pascal Najadi, if they think I’m going to forget that and let it pass they are very much mistaken. I’m going to pursue them until they apologise and pay for the damage they’ve done to my family.

You'd think he'd have learned his lesson last time.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})