New Manager Gossip & Rumours

saint lard

I'm in the States again today and can confirm that no-one over here thinks that Bob Bradley (USA boss) will be taking the job. In fact having asked at least 3 Americans in a bar none of them had any thoughts on the subject.

I did ask a Lieutenant Kev of the NYPD a couple of days ago. He suggested David Beckham.

I have no wish to be PM'd. I've come to the conclusion that no-one, not even patred knows who the manager is. They have all been fed bullsh*t that they think is true, and they think that they are high enough up the food chain to have a right to know. Hence all the cloak and dagger bullsh*t.

Please don't PM me. I'm not interested in your tittle tattle.

I was told last night that Leonardo was at St Marys last Saturday while the team was in Bristol. It came from someone who was at the ground on business. Personally, I think it's a case of mistaken identity, but there you go, I'll share the info I have with you and you can make your own minds up.

Some people, probably me included, are right up their own arses.

Look. It's obvious.

Andrew LLoyd Webber was at the Orient game. During the match he did a deal with Cortese to film a new Saturday night series: "How do you solve a problem like Southampton?", with a panel of Alan Hansen, Gabby Logan and Gary Lineker judging contenders for the job.

We should have a new manager by about July.

Now will all you **** artists stop talkng rubbish unless you really do have some worthwhile gossip to pass on.

K.

Look. It's obvious.

Andrew LLoyd Webber was at the Orient game. During the match he did a deal with Cortese to film a new Saturday night series: "How do you solve a problem like Southampton?", with a panel of Alan Hansen, Gabby Logan and Gary Lineker judging contenders for the job.

We should have a new manager by about July.

Now will all you **** artists stop talkng rubbish unless you really do have some worthwhile gossip to pass on.

K.

And they will not announce the winner through the usual media, it will be PM'd to the special selected few from Saints Web.

i cant believe i've just trolled through the last 4 pages of this ****. No-one actually knows who it is because if it is that WOW someone would have named the new manager so they could say "told you so I'm ITK"

The way that Cortese works no-one is ITK, all these managers who have supposedly been seen at st marys, what a pile of crap, interviews more than likely to take place in secret locations in London where there are no prying eyes

Patred has just e-mailed me, I'm not into all this cloak and dagger shyte, so I'm bearing all. The 'new' manager to be unveiled on Wednesday is :

LUGGY, thats right folks he's coming back........

Poor bloke, his illness has clearly made him forget his first spell here.

Joking aside, the only person that knows is Cortese and if the the new manager had signed on the dotted line I'm sure we would have been told, therefore how anyone can slightly act to be ITK is beyond me, unless however you are a relative of Cortese, the new manager of Southampton, or work in the catering department at SMS.