Saints V Leicester (A)

St Chalet

Cedric has been rubbish. Not one single cross. We should have kept Martino in the team.

I bitterly dislike Austin. Worse signing for a decade even at 4 million. Really hoping Jay gets his chances and rediscovers his strengths and score goals. No one deserves it more.

Cedric has been rubbish. Not one single cross. We should have kept Martino in the team.

I bitterly dislike Austin. Worse signing for a decade even at 4 million. Really hoping Jay gets his chances and rediscovers his strengths and score goals. No one deserves it more.

Wow !

Incredible.

Saints behind, couple of minutes left - look who pops up.

Jeez! With just that one remark you have made yourself look one of the biggest fools on this board, and that is not easy!

Jeez! With just that one remark you have made yourself look one of the biggest fools on this board, and that is not easy!

Agreed. I think Austin has about 5 total games, and only 1 where he played more than 25 minutes. The guy has scored in every division, on every team he has played for. He just needs to get time and stay healthy.

You really are a large bell end

Good game, had every chance to win it, just lacked a little up front but that is the difference between the two sides as we saw when we fell away last year in Feb and Leicester have been able to maintain it. If we had a creative player like Mahrez and someone with Vardy's consistency up top we would also be able to compete for top 4. The mental side of the game is also one of our big weaknesses. Still got a chance for Europe if we maintain playing this way till the end of the season.