Fulham v Saints Build Up

trousers

You are the worst WUM/Troll in the history of the internet.

Even worse is the fact that he use to be a normal poster but decided to start being a wind up literally overnight. Very bizarre and as you say, he isn’t very good at it.

Ranieri is not all he's cracked up to be. People remember that he won the PL with Leicester, but gloss over the fact that he was sacked the following season with the team in 17th place. His success was also largely based on what Pearson had built at Leicester. Nice bloke, but I don't think he was the answer to our current woes.

Then Pearson should do a damn better job for us than Raneiri would.

He still has his comedy passes. I loled against Watford. Did a good tackle, followed by a bad pass straight to them, made up for it with a good tackle to win it back, followed straight away by another awful pass then another tackle to finally get it away from danger.

Which shows a better attitude than many of our players have.

Even worse is the fact that he use to be a normal poster but decided to start being a wind up literally overnight. Very bizarre and as you say, he isn’t very good at it.
I noticed that as well, very, very strange people on here.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

FFS the guy has played SIX Premier League games. You haven't seen near enough of him to make any judgement.
Carrillo was bombed out after only seven games. We're not renowned for giving players much of a chance.

Then Pearson should do a damn better job for us than Raneiri would.

Yes he would. He's been my choice for a long time. Some say he wouldn't leave his Belgian club because of loyalty to their owners King Power. I don't see why, they sacked him from Leicester FFS, and this is probably a gardening leave position now. And a PL job must surely be much more appealing to him.

Bring Nige in, along with a front man in January who can score, and we'll be fine.

Carrillo was bombed out after only seven games. We're not renowned for giving players much of a chance.

True although it was the Wigan game that finished him off. He was diabolical against a L1 defence.

Armstrong playing really well for Scotland, there's definitely a player in their if Hughes can find it. I'd start him on Saturday as thought he did well against Watford too.

Think, as others have touched on, we'd have to break away from Hughes' current 4-4-2 system for that to happen though. I'd be all for going to a 4-2-3-1 and using him in the 10. As you say, definitely a player in there.

Think, as others have touched on, we'd have to break away from Hughes' current 4-4-2 system for that to happen though. I'd be all for going to a 4-2-3-1 and using him in the 10. As you say, definitely a player in there.

That's what we did in our last match.

Find it weird that ppl are going into this game thinking we're definitely going to lose,

1. They're sh!te

2. We're away

3. We're not appalling

4. They're bottom of the league

“Definitely lose”yeah kind of weird I suppose but contrary to point 3 we are appalling and they have new manager bounce to factor in.

I can see a 0-2 loss here. They will park the bus then hit us on the break when we’re struggling to get a hold of the game and when we’re desperately looking for an equaliser they’ll nab another. Home crowd goes wild, Raneri is dubbed the Messiah and the Saints march on into the relegation zone. Hughes presser is a sob story that makes it clear that the squad is still unsettled from the Les era and strangely he remains in place for the next home game. Tune in next week for the next thrilling instalment.

Jeez I’m bored - there was a time, not so long ago, that I would be looking forward to.a return from an international break. This feels uncannily like the days of Lowe and it’s not pleasant.

Just a reminder that the trains from this part of the world to London are likely to be disrupted on Saturday.

The Southwestern Railways website is of little help. Maybe check on Friday.

There is one train an hour reduced service on Saturday due to RMT strike, usless cretins.

It's not reflected if you search for train times on the website, but go to the bit about RMT strike and there is a PDF document hidden there with revised timetable.

Going to be busy with England v Australia at Twickenham as well.

https://www.southwesternrailway.com/plan-my-journey/rmt-industrial-action

It's horrible being a saints fan at the moment:

- win and we continue with Hughes

- draw and we probably continue with Hughes and another 2 points goes begging

- lose and there is a slim possiblity that Hughes gets the chop and 3 points go begging.

There are significant downsides no matter the result.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

For me, the draws are the worst. They do very little for us and just about keep Hughes clinging on (despite us all knowing he should go). A loss, at least pushes the board closer to a decision (you would think..), and I'll always be happy if we win. Fed up of the draws. We draw when we should win, and lose the rest.

For me, the draws are the worst. They do very little for us and just about keep Hughes clinging on (despite us all knowing he should go). A loss, at least pushes the board closer to a decision (you would think..), and I'll always be happy if we win. Fed up of the draws. We draw when we should win, and lose the rest.

basically happened with Pellegrino too :/

I can see a 0-2 loss here. They will park the bus then hit us on the break when we’re struggling to get a hold of the game and when we’re desperately looking for an equaliser they’ll nab another. Home crowd goes wild, Raneri is dubbed the Messiah and the Saints march on into the relegation zone. Hughes presser is a sob story that makes it clear that the squad is still unsettled from the Les era and strangely he remains in place for the next home game. Tune in next week for the next thrilling instalment.

Jeez I’m bored - there was a time, not so long ago, that I would be looking forward to.a return from an international break. This feels uncannily like the days of Lowe and it’s not pleasant.

You do realise Fulham are the home team? They won't be parking the bus and hoping for a draw or a late break against us. They will be going balls-out. We may be the team hoping to defend like crazy. This could be 0-0 but equally with both teams needing the win, this could have goals.

It's horrible being a saints fan at the moment:

- win and we continue with Hughes

- draw and we probably continue with Hughes and another 2 points goes begging

- lose and there is a slim possiblity that Hughes gets the chop and 3 points go begging.

There are significant downsides no matter the result.

I get what you're saying, but man, I'm desperate for a win.

This is the lineup i want to see

.................McCarthy..................

Soares.Vestergard.Hoedt.Bertrand

.................Hojbjerg...................

.......Lemina...........Armstrong.....

Elyounoussi..................Redmond

.................Gabbiadini................

If Ings is available i would play him at the top, and place Gabbiadini instead of Ely

This is the lineup i want to see

.................McCarthy..................

Soares.Vestergard.Hoedt.Bertrand

.................Hojbjerg...................

.......Lemina...........Armstrong.....

Elyounoussi..................Redmond

.................Gabbiadini................

If Ings is available i would play him at the top, and place Gabbiadini instead of Ely

Bertrand is suspended ;)

I'd keep Gabbiadini on the right. His performance against Watford was his best since the League Cup final.

If Ings isn't fit then Long or Gallagher upfront. We can't afford to play with 10 men away from home so it's the bench for Austin.

I'd play Armstrong behind the forward and Redmond on the left, again, like the Watford match.

I'd keep Gabbiadini on the right. His performance against Watford was his best since the League Cup final.

If Ings isn't fit then Long or Gallagher upfront. We can't afford to play with 10 men away from home so it's the bench for Austin.

I'd play Armstrong behind the forward and Redmond on the left, again, like the Watford match.

Is Gallagher fit?