Forest 4-3 Saints - Match Thread

Turkish

Just now, obelisk said:

Forest know they can just give possession to Saints and let them fanny around with it. All they have to do is wait for the chance to break quickly and they'll get a shot at goal. It's like virtually every game at St Mary's.

Every team apart from Chelsea and Leicester know that 😂

Just now, Saint NL said:

What position is AMN actually playing? Left back but central midfield when he feels like it? 

Selles copying Man City again when John Stones comes out of defence to play in midfield. Much like how he copied them playing without a striker. The problem our lot can’t even play their normal positions 

• Like 1

Just now, Saint NL said:

What position is AMN actually playing? Left back but central midfield when he feels like it? 

I think so. And when he gives it away he has the freedom to stand around and do fuck all. Having no cover at left back has hurt us again.

Just now, hackedoff said:

What really hurts me is they way this relegation suddenly crept up and claimed us. If there was some indication a while back,something could have been done to prevent it.

if only the team went on a terrible run second half of last season which gave us 90/92 form for 2022. then we may have had an indicator. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Selles copying Man City again when John Stones comes out of defence to play in midfield. Much like how he copied them playing without a striker. The problem our lot can’t even play their normal positions 

Was thinking the same thing.  If Pep played an Ostrich at full back, Selles would be straight on the phone to Marwell.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, hackedoff said:

What really hurts me is they way this relegation suddenly crept up and claimed us. If there was some indication a while back,something could have been done to prevent it.

the error was that no one at the club looked at the table.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, S-Clarke said:

How is AMN out for the second half? That performance was enough for an immediate dismissal in any other industry.

Impersonating a footballer, time they were all required to show photo ID before being allowed on the pitch.

Just now, Archers Road Stand said:

Adams really is a piss poor striker for this level. Fair enough if someone wants to take him off our hands in the summer but they'll be heading down if they're signing him to lead the line. 

He needs someone to play alongside him. He has to play in the 10. Not clinical enough to be 9 at this level. Like all our forwards, to be fair. 

5 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I remember when we didn't play IN positions, we played FROM them.

And fuck me. Lyanco scores!

• Lighthouse changed the title to Forest 4-3 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic