• Wanyama
    • Davis
    • Tadic
    • Mané
    • Pellè
    • Ward-Prowse
    • Rodriguez
    • Yoshida

Stek - 7 A couple of missed crosses but some excellent catches. Might have done better with the goal but it was smashed onto the postage stamp.

Cedric - 8 Did an excellent job keeping Oscar, Hazard and Azpilicueta quiet. Got forward well too

Fonte - 8 A very assured display. Could have done better for their penalty claim.

VVD - 9 An absolute monster. It's like having the Burj Khalifa at CB.

Bertrand - 8 Excellent performance all round.

Romeu - 6 Silly booking. Correct decision to start him but correct to bring him off.

Wanyama - 8 A beast in the middle

Davis - 8 Hard worker and a belting finish for once.

Mane - 10 You can't ask for more. Ripped them to pieces

Pelle - 10 Was all over them. Him, Tadic and Mané terrified their defence.

Tadic - 9 Made Ivanovic look an absolute mug on several occasions and caused all sorts of problems. Would be 10 if he'd scored that 4th.

Jwp - 8 Hard working and good delivery.

VVD was a monster,nothing got past him and he won every thing in the air.
This. Everything ball high and crossed into the box, VvD was there. Just a monster.

Cedric is gaining confidence, settling in, and looking good. The back 4 now looks SO stout.

I am so happy the defense is getting settled. What a difference from the start of the season, where Targett, Yoshida, and Caulker were ever present in the starting XI. With everyone healthy at this point, we have to strike now and get every point.

My one concern is Romeu. he just cant seem to find his rhythm. There is quality there, but he seems to be stumbling a bit trying to find his way. Great tactical move by Koeman bringing in JWP at half as Romeu was on a yellow.

Rons reaction

We deserve big credit

difficult start to the game

we came back very well, great goal from davis

2nd half was more aggressive, fantastic movement

totally deserved 3 points

we maybe should have had 2 penalties

if they get a penalty, we should have had 2

we have experience and belief

we had good organisation

we were the better team approaching HT

and that continued into the 2nd half

Phenomenal.

Sublime play but all the focus on the press will be on Chelsea losing it rather than us playing tight football

Jose showed that he was indeed 'special' managed to **** off his players, the owner and the fans whilst stating how amazing he was, just amazing.

Hope Ryan really enjoyed that :)

Rons reaction

We deserve big credit

we had good organisation

An accurate summary.

It was really hard but I choose Mane as MOTM. A thorn in the side, baby!

Pelle was excellent.

All the 4 at the back were superb. VVD won everything in the air and Cedric was tackling their players so easily that he made them look like they were from League 2!

And to celebrate, here is Tadic just toying with Ivanovic who ends in his arse.

https://vine.co/v/e2a0lBL3Apq

Just back from the pub in a PO postcode, with a couple of other happy Saints fans also in there, and it nearly kicked off with a mouthy Chelsea fan. If I weren't playing tomorrow I'd have stayed on to watch the rugby and have a few (more) celebratory pints. Very satisfying, and no fluke.

probably the best away performance for god knows how long

we were generally the better side throughout.

what a performance by every single player.

should have had 2 penalties, Mane misses a brilliant chance as does Tadic

did chelsea get in those positions? nope

******* brilliant

Mane my MoM, Pelle a very close 2nd

cedric was brilliant too

Sums up my thoughts exactly, although can't separate Pelle and Mane.

Also special mention to Davis who finally showed his form of 18 months ago.

Rons reaction

We deserve big credit

we had good organisation

Nail. Head.

Awsome display, even when we went 1 nil down there was something about us which still made me feel confident.

Pelle was immense, Mane was a constant pain in Chelsea's backside and Virgil was a rock, and for me "Welcome to the Prem Cedric, your best game by far.

this team is beginning to look alright isn't it.

Stek saw off any threats

Soares played well against Hazard, Bertrand didn't put a step wrong

Van Dijk and Fonte nullified any aerial threat

Davis, Wanyama and Ward-Prowse bossed the middle

The forward line were swift and direct, and clinical

Very good

JWP gets criticism on here, some even say not a premier league player, but he was excellent when he came on, put himself about, even outmuscled some far bigger players. He has a good future.

He's looking a lot better this season. It's a huge year for him, and he's started on the right track.

this team is beginning to look alright isn't it.

Stek saw off any threats

Soares played well against Hazard, Bertrand didn't put a step wrong

Van Dijk and Fonte nullified any aerial threat

Davis, Wanyama and Ward-Prowse bossed the middle

The forward line were swift and direct, and clinical

Very good

The return of Bertrand and the arrival of VVD have made a big difference.

I thought we were terrific from the off, we looked well up for it. Their goal was unlucky if we're honest, not down to bad play from ourselves. We didn't let that get to us and we continued to slowly build ourselves into the game more and more, before we simply exploded in the 2nd half.

That 2nd half display was as good as I've seen us away from home in a long, long time - especially away to a ''big one'' (as Koeman likes to call it!). For me, Pelle was MOTM. He was involved in all the goals and pulled their defenders around all came, he was just too strong for them and his touch and control of the football is sublime. What you saw tonight was a centre forward performance of the highest, highest level - that's the effect Falcao used to have on teams, but he's long gone now.

Overall, I'm going to enjoy this weekend. It's not often you get a result away at Chelsea and you 100% deserve it, we were by far the better team in every area of the pitch and we were unlucky it wasn't more than 3.

Terrific team performance, terrific tactics and a wonderful result.

What a performance, the entire team looked in sync and willing to fight for each other. We are harrying opposing players and piling forward during a counter. This team is starting to look like the team of the first half of last season.

Pelle in particular has stepped up another level this season in my opinion. His chest down of balls have become such a potent supporting weapon in our arsenal. Mane was being Mane as usual. Tadic is back to his effective self. Dare I say, even JWP looks a decent player this season. And VVD, I could be wrong but he won all his headers this evening!

Good way to go into the international break with a win but, with the form we are currently in, I almost don't want this break to happen!

Brilliant result and special praise to the front 3 - let's hope they can keep this kind of form up for the rest of the season as when they click they are formidable.

Whilst we were superb the fixture list did us a favour as we got Chelsea just at the right time. I have no doubt they'll come back and this evening almost feels like a 3 point bonus on the other teams around us.

Another Mourihno meltdown is always an added bonus.

According to Mourinho referees are afraid to give penalties for Chelsea, to be honest it looked the opposite way as the foul on Mane was a clear penalty and the ref even put his whistle to his lips but bottled it.

All 3 were pens which is just bad refereeing, but it was 2 - 1 in our favour Jose so I think you got more than your fair share.

Anyway, great result, was a great time to play Chelsea but take nothing away from the team, excellent thoughout. Quality and togetherness of the team has been building over the last month, players bedding in, players to come back and now its all come to together, we can only look up the table to be honest. Whilst again Champs league is probably out of the question there is still an outside chance I think for new member of the top 4 with the way the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool are for example playing and even City, Utd and Arsenal all look very beatable if you pressure them. But I think another top 7 is there for us.

Good to hear Clasie is ready for action as well.

Brilliant result, I live within sight of Chelsea's ground, so I will be able to gaze at the sight of Saints amazing victory all night. I expect someone (4th official?) had a word with the ref at half time regarding his atrocious performance and our stonewall pens, so he evened it up in the second half!?