Most hated players in the Premier League

FarehamSaintJames

I don't hate all of these, but they're the most "annoying" in their position for me:

Schmeichel - Always in the refs ear and trying to get involved in decisions, despite playing in goal, will go charging up the pitch to have his say. Also known to snake previous managers.

Walker - Just a bit of a thick twat. Probably harmless, but his actions at the start of the pandemic showed no awareness.

Van Dijk - No explanation needed.

Alonso - Needed to fit two LB's in this team as they're the two worst characters in this league. His shit defending can also impact the team. Vile man, who lives a very pleasant life and is lauded by Chelsea fans, despite taking the life of a 22 year old while drink driving. He paid a £60k fine, half a weeks wages for him and moved on.

Benjamin Mendy - Shit footballer and a shitter human.

Bissouma - Another bad human.

Fernandes - Cheat. Cry baby. Mr. Penalties.

Lallana - No explanation needed.

Sigurdsson - 

Zaha - A child in an adult's body.

Vardy - Good player, but pretty much ruined a second half of the season for us and got no punishment.

All the son's

Son (Diving)

Maddison (Diving, yappy and shit hairdoo)

Henderson/Robertson (both yappy/fake hard men)

Lallana (obvious)

Vardy (the Van Dijk tackle which cost us the league cup ultimately and the fact hes a dirty, yappy c***)

• Like 3

Can’t say I hate a player as a lot of it is just pantomime and shithousery.

Already been mentioned Zaha, Ashley Barnes and increasingly Kane although don’t know why.

I don’t know much about them personally but remember loathing Craig Bellamy then reading about how much time and money he gave up to charity and rethinking he was a very decent chap.

Top of the list and way out there for me is Maddison, he fuckin loves himself.

Maupay is annoying.

Lallana did a player feature article in the Brighton programme that lacked any self awareness.

Zaha, the victim act is wearing a bit thin. 

Edited by Fan The Flames
  • Like 1

Another shout for Vardy and Barnes. Also for Kane who gets more annoying as time goes on. As does Richarlison.

Really don't like Jordan Henderson for some reason. Might be more to do with the media collectively rimming him every time he makes a 50 yard pass or trots across midfield to make a tackle.

Grealish strikes me as a bit of a twat. So is Pickford with his prancing around the box making saves look more difficult than they need to be because he's out of position and then shouting indiscriminately at defenders even when they haven't done much wrong.

I don't like Maguire. Plus Ronaldo with his petulant arm throwing because one of his inferior teammates hasn't run around 3 players and set him up with a tap in.

10 hours ago, Saint_lambden said:

Ashley Barnes is fucking horrible c*nt. 

When I first saw the thread title, he did immediately leap to mind as the kind of bloke who makes the hens in Burnley stop laying. Actually it was my second thought after, "I guess Austin doesn’t count anymore."

Vardy

Maguire

Maddison

Zaha

Kane (in the past couple of years, he was esp annoying Tuesday at St Mary's with his little words to the ref)

Manager award goes to the gurning German Klippity Klopp cos he's such a bad loser, more so than all the rest.

Oh and although it was 1984 special mention for Adrian Heath......i just cant let it go 🤬  

Edited by beatlesaint

1 hour ago, Mr Saints said:

Bruno Fernandes. Spends 90% of the game trying to be the ref the prick.

No.1 for me as well !

Reminds me of Johnny Giles and Fabregas, they whinge and play act when lightly touched but strake ankles / calves with malice in a very sneaky way !

Horrible git 👹 !

CR7 by an ABSOLUTE country mile. Ive actually discovered a new found hatred for Man U this season ( who tbh, have never really bothered me in the past) solely because of him.

Its his self importance. His preening. His posing when about to take a freekick. THAT goal celebration. The petulance when things dont go his way. The lack of being a real leader. The gullibility of some areas of the media ( not entirely his fault this one) falling for his " leadership skills"...

And none of this greatest player of all time nonsense. Greatest goalscorer ever ? Possibly, but certainly not greatest player. Its just all about his legacy......bet you regret asking now.

Also, JT and Joey " reading Neitzsche and eating sushi in the park " Barton are worthy of mentions. Proper white trash scumbags.

• Like 4

Andy Carroll elbowing everyone in the head then moaning about it.

But the worst I recall was Suarez at SMS.

He went down, writhed around, indicated to the bench he needed subbing as he was seriously injured, then jumped up and ran after the ball.

And he loves a bite and a spit - even his own teams must think he's a complete twat.

If you are that fucking horrible I don't care what you can do with a ball, football doesn't need or want you.

Going back a while there was Fashanu.

I recall him getting poor Frannie sent off once after he'd come in and nipped the ball off the striker's toes.

Fash went down like he'd been shot, terrible play acting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Don't particularly hate or dislike a player, we all know the vast majority of them do whatever they can to win and we'd most likely excuse our own players for doing. If Vardy was ours we'd love him. 

I can't dislike Ronaldo, he backs the arrogance up with hard work, the guy is a model professional and has squeezed every ounce of his already immense talent and has become the greatest player of all time IMO. Can't give him anything but admittedly grudging respect, the guy is a machine and an absolute incredible player.  To evolve his game like that and still be banging them at 36, at nearly a goal every game, it's just pure excellence. 

I appreciate quality players that do amazing things and doubly so ones that work really hard as well. Someone like Bernardo Silva has to be one of my favourite players from others clubs. 

Only one I can say I truly dislike is Alonso because he's living this dream live despite killing someone whilst drink driving. 

There is usually loads I hate but there seem to be very few nowadays. Think it’s because 99% of players seem to be bell-ends, it’s hard to get wound up by anyone in particular. 

Vardy is obviously a cunt, I also don’t like Harry Kane, he just has an irritating face. Can’t think of anyone else.

1 minute ago, aintforever said:

There is usually loads I hate but there seem to be very few nowadays. Think it’s because 99% of players seem to be bell-ends, it’s hard to get wound up by anyone in particular. 

Vardy is obviously a cunt, I also don’t like Harry Kane, he just has an irritating face. Can’t think of anyone else.

For me it’s an age thing. I used to hate everything not Saints, used to get so wound up. I cannot be arsed with all that anymore, and I don’t think there is anyone or team I hate apart from the obvious, but I cannot get upset by them anymore. Oh but MK Dons boil my piss! 

6 minutes ago, Dr Who? said:

For me it’s an age thing. I used to hate everything not Saints, used to get so wound up. I cannot be arsed with all that anymore, and I don’t think there is anyone or team I hate apart from the obvious, but I cannot get upset by them anymore. Oh but MK Dons boil my piss! 

They are the worst.

Seem to remember they had a massive twat in their team when we were in League 1? Some midfielder who ran around kicking people then moaning when he was on the end of a strong tackle. Cant remember his name though.

On a related note Not really sure why Lukaku is getting so much grief. Unless I’ve missed something he hasn’t said anything wrong, he wanted a new contract at Inter they wouldn’t give him one so he left, if they had he would have stayed. So what? It seems to have got people all upset. 

2 hours ago, CAH61 said:

Jordan Henderson looks as thick as mince.

John Terry takes the all time biggest twat award of the PL age.

Tbf a bit of a nasally north east accent makes most people sound thick. Like brummie