2022/23 Other games

Lighthouse

Elements of Jerry Springer Show from the managers and coaching staff at the end of that game. Spurs and Romero got away with it but appalling marking by Chelsea twice in as many minutes. Mende saved them the first time with acrobatics but nothing he could do for Kane’s header, totally free six yards out.

13 minutes ago, LiberalCommunist said:

Tuch is lucky Conte didn't hit him. Don't do that shit, unless you want a fight. Nor pinching or scratching little bitch. 

He was never going to hit him, that sort of things doesn’t happen any more. It’s funny to watch but we all know it’s just posturing and “hold me back” type stuff. No manager or player would dream of punching another one these days in the premier league 

10 minutes ago, Turkish said:

He was never going to hit him, that sort of things doesn’t happen any more. It’s funny to watch but we all know it’s just posturing and “hold me back” type stuff. No manager or player would dream of punching another one these days in the premier league 

Too true, these cucks were emasculated by their degenerate worshiping societies long ago.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Assume that is Beth Mead? Only a matter of time before Souness is cancelled for such sexist views. Although would  have been funny if he’d said Romero pulling hair was such a girlie thing to do

40 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Talk about totally missing the context in order to make a point. The cynical side of me is wondering if she has deliberately ignored the context in order to create 'outrage'.

It was quite clear - he was talking about the Premier League, which is a mens league, full of teams with men.

Hopefully the criticism is shut down quickly, because it's nonsense like this that is doing my head in with the world right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, S-Clarke said:

Talk about totally missing the context in order to make a point. The cynical side of me is wondering if she has deliberately ignored the context in order to create 'outrage'.

It was quite clear - he was talking about the Premier League, which is a mens league, full of teams with men.

Hopefully the criticism is shut down quickly, because it's nonsense like this that is doing my head in with the world right now.

It’s quite astonishingly obvious that he didn’t mean women shouldn’t play football, but that’s never gotten in the way of people wilfully misinterpreting things, because they need to be offended.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

It’s quite astonishingly obvious that he didn’t mean women shouldn’t play football, but that’s never gotten in the way of people wilfully misinterpreting things, because they need to be offended.

I hope they outlaw the sexist “man on” shout. It needs to be changed to “person on” or “non specific entity on” depending on how they identify. 

37 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I hope they outlaw the sexist “man on” shout. It needs to be changed to “person on” or “non specific entity on” depending on how they identify. 

Man of the match has vanished without trace, Player of the match now

6 minutes ago, danjosaint said:

So Mike deans still a useless c*** 2 blatent fouls not given in which spurs scored from both,  MD on var said both not fouls wtf

He should not be anywhere near VAR he has retired as each week goes by he gets further and further away from being able to make the right decision through not being on the whistle “on the battlefield” PGMOL continue to make shit up as they go along knowing they are untouchable. 

9 minutes ago, OttawaSaint said:

I don't recall any hair pulling on old fashioned football...

That’s because they all had proper haircuts. If these ladybodys want to play football they can’t be surprised when their hair gets caught up in something ;)

Six of one and half a dozen of the other. Cucurella was pulling on Romero’s shirt.

• Haha 1

Changing the subject slightly. This made me smile yesterday.....at about 6.04pm this came up on my phone as I was travelling back from St Mary's.

Question. "What time are Man United kicking off against Brentford?"

Answer "About every 5 minutes at this rate".

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, whelk said:

Blood ridiculous isn't it.  The word 'man' is close to being phased out, somebody will no doubt come up with a politically correct alternative, which hopefully will stop all of this offence whenever somebody says 'man'.  Whatever you do, don't say 'man', it's not big, it's not clever, it's not cool - it's bloody offensive....!!!!

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Micky said:

Blood ridiculous isn't it.  The word 'man' is close to being phased out, somebody will no doubt come up with a politically correct alternative, which hopefully will stop all of this offence whenever somebody says 'man'.  Whatever you do, don't say 'man', it's not big, it's not clever, it's not cool - it's bloody offensive....!!!!

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020😉

• Like 2

14 hours ago, whelk said:

To be fair that's nothing to do with sexism. Someone copyrighted or trademarked "Man of the Match" thinking they could make a fortune charging Sports channels/ organisations to use it. It backfired, they all just changed to something else.

16 hours ago, S-Clarke said:

Yeah exactly there are so many people who deliberately ignore context just because they are so desperate to take offence.

1 hour ago, Baird of the land said:

Yeah exactly there are so many people who deliberately ignore context just because they are so desperate to take offence.

It’s all rather silly , yes women play football as well 🙄 . The men’s game is tougher but we notice plenty of cheating in the women’s Euros as well.

2 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

I know liverpool are a top side, but Palace have been pretty poor with the extra man

No, they’re sticking to their game plan of letting Liverpool have possession and hitting them on the counter. It’s worked so far, they could yet nick it.

15 minutes ago, whelk said:

Has anyone ever been sent off for two yellows both for time wasting?

Give a couple of players that for time wasting in quick succession and we might get to see more than 45 minutes of actual football.

Always makes me laugh when the ref has had enough of the goalie swinging the lead as he has been for the last 20 - 30 minutes, and decides to book him in added time.