2022/23 Other games

Lighthouse

1 hour ago, The Cat said:

Surely no one doubts his talent? He's already shown that he's an unbelievable player.

Indeed but some pundits been going on based Community Shield and comparing with Nunez. Even Pep referenced doubters in interview this week. No one with an ounce of knowledge would but our 24 hour Talksport/SSN shite we need to get Jamie O’Hara and others views on such matters and more controversial the better

13 minutes ago, whelk said:

Indeed but some pundits been going on based Community Shield and comparing with Nunez. Even Pep referenced doubters in interview this week. No one with an ounce of knowledge would but our 24 hour Talksport/SSN shite we need to get Jamie O’Hara and others views on such matters and more controversial the better

Much like Talksport, I reckon Steve pays some of the posters on here to have shit opinions purely to drive traffic.

Probably find out he's actually got 10-15 accounts on the go between him and the mods to increase post count and get people so riled up they spend another fiver to basically argue with fake accounts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Cat said:

Much like Talksport, I reckon Steve pays some of the posters on here to have shit opinions purely to drive traffic.

Probably find out he's actually got 10-15 accounts on the go between him and the mods to increase post count and get people so riled up they spend another fiver to basically argue with fake accounts.

There's probably some merit to this, MLG is certainly a fake account to get clicks and comments.

3 hours ago, The Cat said:

I can confirm this is true, but I'm curious as to why they decided to mothball their 'Glasgow' account though. That was up there as one of their best nom de plumes. 

Edited by trousers
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The Cat said:

Do the mods still get together for curry nights? Bet the Bantz is off the scale. 

16 hours ago, whelk said:

Just in case anyone doubts this guy’s talent

This really is impressive! I mean, how DOES he balance those balls on top of each other?

Years ago, on one of the Stoneham Lane pitches, I watched Terry Paine do something similar, hitting a sixpence stuck to the crossbar, time after time with both feet. It was a pre-season 'fans day' or something.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The Cat said:

That's it! Thank you, The Cat, I knew there had to be an explanation for some of the utter bilge!

32 minutes ago, LiberalCommunist said:

As we fast approach mid August, you just know we are overdue a sacking already.

So, who's going first, Stevie G or the Ralph. One of them is walking the plank right now. 

Can't see either of them saving themselves this weekend, but I reckon Everton's board are braver than ours. 

I guess you mean Lampard? I think talk of Everton's demise is a bit premature, they'll be fine this season and may surprise a few on the way.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, skintsaint said:

Everton look tommy tank.

They've done OK with their defence but their midfield is weaker than ours and their attack is non-existent. They are definitely relegation fodder unless they invest before the window is out.

1 minute ago, SNSUN said:

With Leicester starting the season slowly, no signings and possibly having players sold and United getting spanked by everyone, our next two fixtures aren't looking as tough as they did two weeks ago! Still...

Be certain both will get first wins of the season. Its the Saints way.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SNSUN said:

With Leicester starting the season slowly, no signings and possibly having players sold and United getting spanked by everyone, our next two fixtures aren't looking as tough as they did two weeks ago! Still...

I thought that a week ago after tough Spurs game. Leeds(almost relegated), Leicester(lost best RB & Keeper, signed no one), Man Utd(not really recruited well) seems a rather average premier league run & was wondering what this messaging of it being an impossible start was about. As others said we'll probably make them look like world beater but we can hope.

Edited by Baird of the land
  • Like 1