Saints 2-2 Leeds - Match Thread

AlexLaw76

I've always been more in the Ralph in camp. I think some have over exaggerated his performance. He has kept us clear of trouble on a relative shoe string. He has overall been a decent manager for us.

But he is done. The identity is clearly gone. We don't press or anything anymore. The players look clueless. The change of formation is clearly an example of him not knowing his squad. He has to go before things get toxic

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OttawaSaint said:

What a joke. 3 CBs to bolster the defence. Still concede 6 goals in 1.75 games. Nothing in attack at all. Not even on chance on goal. Pitiful.

RH needs to go tonight.

The players haven't got a clue how to play his "new" System 

Ralph is a good guy and some of the vitriol is unnecessary but his race is run. 

The formation does not work. The set piece defending is a shambles. The selections are mystifying. We don't press. We have no threat. We have no plan.

Even with a £30mil striker we still wouldn't have looked likely so far today.

• Like 4

I've been as lenient as I can possibly be with Ralph up til now. He earned a lot of goodwill from the good runs that he has had ther team on, and the manner of them - when we played with a clear identity as a high pressing team. 

But what even are we now? There's no identity out there at all. We're just a total fucking shambles. Totally disorganised and inept at the back. Completely toothless up front and devoid of any invention.

And STILL Ralph sticks with this fucking awful 3 at the back formation. What the actual fuck? Is he really the only person on the planet who can't see it isn't working? Or is he doing a Mourinho and trying to get himself sacked?

I've no goodwill left to give him now. I wouldn't be at all unhappy if he was sacked now. In fact, I think it's necessary. If this carries on we won't get off the bottom of the table all season.

• Like 2

Which players will Ralph throw under a bus? Or will he man up and say he hasn't got the first idea what he is doing or how to stop this dismal run of results? Come on Ralph, tell the truth and stop all the spin and finger pointing. You are the common denominator in this mess.

• Like 1

I've never seen a player with the ability to go back towards his goal from anywhere on the pitch like Ward-Prowse. ON the edge of his own 6 yard box, he'll try to pass back to the keeper. 2-0 down at home and he receives it on the edge of their penalty area, spins 90 degrees and plays  it backwards to Lavia (I believe) stellar stuff

1 minute ago, stknowle said:

I’m a relatively patient even-tempered man but I’m struggling MASSIVELY not to put my remote through the TV here. I want this cunt gone out of my club tomorrow if not today.

I'm not patient, and my TV is smashed to smithereens...!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sydney_saint said:

I've always been more in the Ralph in camp. I think some have over exaggerated his performance. He has kept us clear of trouble on a relative shoe string. He has overall been a decent manager for us.

But he is done. The identity is clearly gone. We don't press or anything anymore. The players look clueless. The change of formation is clearly an example of him not knowing his squad. He has to go before things get toxic

In other words you've been a bit slow but you've finally caught on that Ralph is a fraud.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 2-2 Leeds - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic