Southampton(1) 1-2 (3)Newcastle - League Cup Semi Final - Second Leg

Chez

6 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

I don't know who has watched him this season and thinks there is potential there. He does nothing to even an average level, every aspect of his game is utter shit.

Worst first team keeper I’ve ever seen to play more than a few cameo games eg Keller, Woods etc. Nowhere near good enough for a promotion push even as a back up next season, we will need to sign an experienced keeper to compete with McCarthy. Loan Gavin out to a League two side next season to rebuild his career and resurrect any potential. I don’t think he’s even up to League One now with the confidence knock. Might get back to that level (League One) later in his career but I’m not convinced he will play for SFC again or that he’ll ever be SFC level.

Just now, Saint Gifford said:

League 1 manager at best, I’m sorry to say. 

I have already said it, he still reminds me of a Kids Sunday league manager giving it the big I am. 

Surely he has lost the dressing room after this

This was obvious from day one, yet people will still be on here at the next game defending him. Absolutely pathetic.

• Like 4

Got in late from work.

Don’t know why I was looking forward to this, what a mess, turning it off as soon as I’ve turned it on, we’re not going to any final, we’re in for a hiding.

Shame for those who made the effort to go tonight.

Just now, LGTL said:

Wonder if Ducky has his tongue out of Jones’ arse yet? 

Lord Dickhead was giving himself repeated pats on the back about his support of Jonesey just a week or so ago, the silly cunt. But it’s probably the players and not the stupid setup or something.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CB Fry said:

Personally I think it's brilliant the way our new manager has made us into a bunch of nasty bastards who no opposition wants to play because we are so hard to beat

No fucking son-in-laws in this side and no mistake. Jonesey is playing a blinder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As soon as I heard Bednarek was returning I was bemused. As soon as I saw he was playing tonight all the tiny bit of optimism I had for tonight disappeared. 

He is just awful. Slow, bad positioning bad decisions and can't tackle.

38 minutes ago, Chez said:

Excited.

Looking forward to seeing if Bree is a proper player. I see he's been written off already on here.

Not a fan of five at the back, but perhaps he wants to keep it tight early on and grow into the game.

Jones' is clearly concerned about the size of Newcastle, so wants that extra CB. 

Edozie has flattered to deceive and may offer a nice option from the bench.

Amstrong has yet another chance down the middle, but I think he looked a genuine threat out wide last time.

Diallo had a good game against Newcastle last time, but can he repeat that? Hope so.

COYR.

Still excited? 

1 minute ago, The Kraken said:

Lord Dickhead was giving himself repeated pats on the back about his support of Jonesey just a week or so ago, the silly cunt. But it’s probably the players and not the stupid setup or something.

Wind your fucking neck in, abusing other fans on an online forum. Absolute hard man. Save your abuse for the players/manager

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Jimmy_D changed the title to Southampton(1) 1-2 (3)Newcastle - League Cup Semi Final - Second Leg
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic